PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEA HAWKER said:
You got that right I'm a troll. There is not an AFSt!nk team that I will be civil too. We went 13-3 this year and nobody gave us credit. They said we didn't belong in the Super Bowl since we are an NFC team. So what game were you watching last night. We dominated the team that dominated everyone in your st!nky league. Guess that makes us the real champs. Do I make myself clear?

Sweetie, you can't win something again you didn't win the first time. And regardless of the breaks, you can't be the champs if you didn't win the game.

PS - we beat the Steelers - they have never dominated us, we own them.

Most of us feel badly for Seahawks fans because the refs certainly blew several calls that directly impacted your game. But so did Holmgren and that cement handed sorry excuse for a TE Hasselbeck got stuck with - Joey Porter's b*tch, Stevens.

But you are severely out of line (not to mention out of your league) here. Time to get that homework squared away 'cause tomorrow is another school day for the children of Seattle - the parade and the Lombardi will be in Pittsburgh even though they didn't really deserve it either. And it could have been worse, it could have been in Indy - lord knows the league tried....:rolleyes:

Seymour93 said:
Good job Hawk.

16 responses in 25 minutes... a new windup record!

Take your backhanded compliment and shove it. I am not looking for any friends in the AFSt!nk. Next year at this time, we will win back to back Super Bowls except the hardware will come with it.

SEA HAWKER said:
You even st!nk at guessing trolls. Who wants to put money against the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl next year. I will be all over the AFSt!nk Boards until same time next year making sure you understand that it's ove for this St!nk Division.

What does "ove"mean?

SEA HAWKER said:
Take your backhanded compliment and shove it. I am not looking for any friends in the AFSt!nk. Next year at this time, we will win back to back Super Bowls except the hardware will come with it.
If this is your only song and dance, especially to a fanbase that was overall respectful and supportive of your team, then I'll give you about two whole days before you get that neat little "banned" title under your name.

SEA HAWKER said:
It means you are a PUNK.

Right, but I'm a punk whose team has WON 3 (three) SB championships.:rocker:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
If this is your only song and dance, especially to a fanbase that was overall respectful and supportive of your team, then I'll give you about two whole days before you get that neat little "banned" title under your name.

He's a Steeler troll in disguise as a Seahawks fan. With fans of all other 30 teams across the nation showing solidarity with 'Hawks fans, this is a way for paranoid Steelers fans to make Seahawks fans look bad. Confusing enough?

You want real opinions from the Great NW... here ya go,

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=821&threadID=3134345&lastPostID=19327667

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Supportive???????????? Are you kidding me. Just like everyone else in the AFSt!nk most of you said we weren't any good, just like the rest of this lousy league. You only rooted for us is because you hate the Squealers. You are a dog eat dog ST!NKY Conference. In the NFC we are brothers in arms and we will win the Superbowl next year.

SEA HAWKER said:
You got that right I'm a troll. There is not an AFSt!nk team that I will be civil too. We went 13-3 this year and nobody gave us credit. They said we didn't belong in the Super Bowl since we are an NFC team. So what game were you watching last night. We dominated the team that dominated everyone in your st!nky league. Guess that makes us the real champs. Do I make myself clear?

Dude - Put down the crack pipe. While Seattle put up better yards, they didn't seal the deal. Yes, the officiating stunk, but Seattle's play did as well. (Pittsburgh played like garbage also). So did the play-calling by Holmgren and Hasselbeck. Did they forget how to run the 2 minute drill at the end of each quarter?

Aha! I discovered the truth!

MenWhoLoveSteelersForum.com

Topic: I Hace an Idea!!!1!1!!!
Posted By: OnMyKneesForCowher

I jest kame up with n idea. I think we shuld go too other fanses boreds and prittend to be Seahawks fans and then we can act all stoopid and stuff and make peeple hate the seahawkses. We all no that are win was tainted so we want too do sum damag control, and I thik this will be a gud idea!! Whut do you all think?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply by: Big Ben's Beau

Yes! I'll help! wee kan really do some damage to the seahawks this way! I'm gonna go too the Patriots boreds as "SEAHAWKER" and Im be a **** to everywon! HHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLMAO!!!1!!1! LOL!1! Thay won't no whut hit em! HahHAHAHqhhAHAHAH LOL!1! ROTFLMAOPIMP!!1!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply by: Bettis Iz Da Man!

I'm gonna go watch this. ROTFLM@O!!!!!!1! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1! They'l be so ownd!!!!!1!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad. :p

Conference trash talking from an AFC castoff is pretty ridiculous. Maybe you can get Brian Bosworth to come out of retirement to save them from their inevitable crash back to reality next year.

Seymour93 said:
He's a Steeler troll in disguise as a Seahawks fan. With fans of all other 30 teams across the nation showing solidarity with 'Hawks fans, this is a way for paranoid Steelers fans to make Seahawks fans look bad. Confusing enough?
Wouldn't that require some intelligence on the Stealer fan's part to come up with such a devious plan? I refuse to believe it, they're just not that bright, nor creative.

Either way, there's always our reliable Turd Detector, Immature Pre-pubescent Detector, and Spammy-Spamerson's Useless Posts Detector to protect us.

SEA HAWKER said:
Supportive???????????? Are you kidding me. Just like everyone else in the AFSt!nk most of you said we weren't any good, just like the rest of this lousy league. You only rooted for us is because you hate the Squealers. You are a dog eat dog ST!NKY Conference. In the NFC we are brothers in arms and we will win the Superbowl next year.

We said that you stink and weren't any good. It had nothing to do with the Seahawks.

Why don't you go lock "arms' with one of your "brothers" now.

Na_polian said:
Aha! I discovered the truth!

Sad. :p

Men who love Steelers?!? Did Kordell Stewert start this site?

OhExaulted1 said:
Conference trash talking from an AFC castoff is pretty ridiculous. Maybe you can get Brian Bosworth to come out of retirement to save them from their inevitable crash back to reality next year.

Yeah I do feel betrayed by the st!nk AFC conference since they turned their backs on us. I'm glad we are out now because we are the REAL Superbowl Champs and more coming in the 2000s.

SEA HAWKER said:
Yeah I do feel betrayed by the st!nk AFC conference since they turned their backs on us. I'm glad we are out now because we are the REAL Superbowl Champs and more coming in the 2000s.

NFC

No
Future
Championships

SEA HAWKER said:
and more coming in the 2000s.

So, what you're trying to say is that you guys will wait for a championship for as long as we christian faithful have waited for Jesus' return?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back