PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl 2017

Desmond King v Cooper Kupp. Love every part of this rep from both.

Players for the South:
Evan Engram - Ole Miss - TE/WR
Jamal Williams - BYU - RB
Taywan Taylor - WKU - WR
Damontae Kazee* - SD State - CB
Tra'davious White - LSU - CB
Trevin Dural - LSU - WR
Chad Wiliams - Grambling State - WR
Josh Reynold - Texas A&M -WR
Fred Ross - Mississippi State - WR
Ryan Anderson - Alabama - LB
Montravius Adams - Auburn - DT
Tanoh Kpassagnon - Villanova - DE
Daeshon Hall - Texas A&M - DE

He'll be back for the combine - He's tape is still good and he was great ( minus 1 rep ) yesterday so dont count on it :)

Still a top 40 pick at LG ( Bitonio anyone? )

Exactly. Right now I can't think of more than 2 OL I MIGHT want over him.

I think arm length is slightly overrated in some cases. On both sides.

I've seen long guys lose contain like Wise and many other guys on the dline that are long.

There's probably 15+ guys that have longer arms than Joe Thomas 32 1/2, Long 32 7/8, Scherff 33 3/8
per Miller

A Donald 32.625

Its great if you have it and use it but playing football is the most important thing. Lamp is a guy that has a great slide and balance but has his own unique style of footwork.

Players for the South:
Evan Engram - Ole Miss - TE/WR
Jamal Williams - BYU - RB
Taywan Taylor - WKU - WR
Damontae Kazee* - SD State - CB
Tra'davious White - LSU - CB
Trevin Dural - LSU - WR

Chad Wiliams - Grambling State - WR
Josh Reynold - Texas A&M -WR
Fred Ross - Mississippi State - WR
Ryan Anderson - Alabama - LB
Montravius Adams - Auburn - DT
Tanoh Kpassagnon - Villanova - DE
Daeshon Hall - Texas A&M - DE

Hearing mix reviews about Kpassagnon.

Big man building a buzz. Good size, better than expected athlete.

Safety Obi Melifonwu had a fantastic day. All over the field in coverage and run support. He's very fluid for his size

#seniorbowlCheck out @PFF_Gordon's Tweet:

Check out @DraftAnalyst1's Tweet:

Check out @LedyardNFLDraft's Tweet:

Check out @LedyardNFLDraft's Tweet:

Check out @PFF_College's Tweet: out @Alexander1Great's Tweet: out @LedyardNFLDraft's Tweet: out @DraftAnalyst1's Tweet:

OJ Howard /Alabama putting together another solid day and Evan Engram/Mississippi looking really good at the #seniorbowl

Just as impressed with Jamaal Williams here as I was all season. Light on his feet, strong as hell, loves contact.

Workhorse 'back#BYU Jamal Williams is built nearly 220, has the speed like he's 190 and hits like he's 250. Few RB's are at his level here #seniorbowl

Meh. I thought I was finding a gem by saying I'd take Reddick in the 1st. Looks like that's becoming a consensus, however.

Looks like the Ravens are highly interested, too:

Baltimore Ravens on Twitter

Last edited:
Meh. I thought I was finding a gem by saying I'd take Reddick in the 1st. Looks like that's becoming a consensus, however.

I can see him going in the Shazier range, maybe a touch later. Still, if he doesn't fall to 32, it forces someone else down. For me (and the Pats), I see him more as a top 50 guy rather than a top 25 guy. I.e. Someone you trade back for like Collins.

A future Derrick Johnson type for KC makes sense.

Baltimore would make a lot of sense with Orr unexpetantly. They have a whole at Leo all of a sudden, which is great cause they have a lot of other holes to fill.

I use these of indications of what positions the Pats might be interested in and at what level of the draft.

Any idea how jordan willis has looked? From kansas state. Very underrated pass rusher. We need to draft guy's that get after the quarterback.

Any idea how jordan willis has looked? From kansas state. Very underrated pass rusher. We need to draft guy's that get after the quarterback.

Reddick and Rivers are balling out. Hearing both are putting on a show.

Reddick showing he has all around game and making plays everywhere. From his moves and counters to get after the QB. To his play inside and in coverage.

Rivers has been touted playing the run very well which was a concern from me. I've seen his hips uncoil and explode to rush the QB but not could stack n shed with the same power. Very nice to see.

After them 2 I'd put Smoot just above Willis. If you combined the 2 they'd make a great edge rusher.

Smoot needs more power and Willis is just too stiff.

Like Willis Tarell Basham is a power guy that will go inside after his initial move. Willis-lite rn.

Keionta Davis and Vince Biegal probably worse guys. Neither have any idea of how to rush the passer rn.

Tanoh is getting mixed reviews and imho will need a lot of work before becoming an impact player. Him and Phillips have been talked to a lot by the coaches.

Anderson and Bowser have been in coverage a ton but Im hearing Bowser looks more explosive.

Last edited:

With Willis, it's the same it's always been. He's got all the physical attributes you look for, but he just doesn't bend or redirect well. He's kind of stiff and it makes him one-dimensional. I think he's got potential, but there will be other prospects available who could contribute more quickly in our scheme, based on what I've seen.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back