PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sen. Shaheen wants PSI results released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those results should have been released from the get go. That said, I would think standing senators have much bigger fish to fry than the PSI results.

And are we sure we really want this? Honestly, what's to stop the NFL from simply fabricating numbers?

What should happen next year is that some university - paid for by some grant not associated with the Patriots in any way - should conduct its own study. Work with each NFL team or buy tickets. Bring an official Wilson NFL football. Have it packed in a warm, dry, 70-degree bag. If they won't let you in, just stay parked in the parking lot (and not have to pay for game tickets) where the weather conditions are the same as they are on the field. Follow the same procedures as the NFL does - have them in the dry, warm bag until X amount of time until they bring them out to the field and expose them to the elements. Then let the balls sit out there until halftime. Then measure the psi. Log everything. Then publish the results. There's nothing the NFL can do about it. It's really not that difficult.

What advice was that? I don't think the phone even mattered. They were going to win no matter what.

The phone has been the bait and switch throughout this entire ordeal, from the arbitration to the 2nd circuit.. judges have commented on how bad that was to "destroy" it, completely ignoring the fact that Wells still got what he wanted, which was the texts

That was the biggest blunder in all of this.. if the nfl didn't have the phone angle, this would have fallen apart and public opinion wouldn't have been nearly as rabid in support of them

Party should not matter when someone is falsely accused and punished. Even Sanders and Cruz have worked together in the past. I know there are other factors, but that should be the heart of the matter.

And are we sure we really want this? Honestly, what's to stop the NFL from simply fabricating numbers?

What should happen next year is that some university - paid for by some grant not associated with the Patriots in any way - should conduct its own study. Work with each NFL team or buy tickets. Bring an official Wilson NFL football. Have it packed in a warm, dry, 70-degree bag. If they won't let you in, just stay parked in the parking lot (and not have to pay for game tickets) where the weather conditions are the same as they are on the field. Follow the same procedures as the NFL does - have them in the dry, warm bag until X amount of time until they bring them out to the field and expose them to the elements. Then let the balls sit out there until halftime. Then measure the psi. Log everything. Then publish the results. There's nothing the NFL can do about it. It's really not that difficult.

Tide's turning, IMO.

looks like it's going to take a defamation suit for those numbers to get released, if they EVEN have numbers.

Based on goodells most recent verbal vomit, they didn't need to do them since wells "did the research"

Those results should have been released from the get go. That said, I would think standing senators have much bigger fish to fry than the PSI results.

After watching 60 Minutes last week...it appears 65% of their time goes into fundraising for their party.

I would love to see that, but ultimately, here is no need for a university to do anything. Any 5th grader can conduct an experiment to show that balls lose air pressure in the cold. I do not need the NFL or a university to prove to me that the theory of gravity is true. I can throw a rock up in the air. The NFGoodell is acting like keeping those numbers a secret will prevent everyone from accepting the ideal gas law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back