Semi OT: JE11 & Lima Broke Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertWeathers

Member of the Seattle 7 & Roadie for Metallica
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Very important off-season news....

Matt Harvey? Hes a freaking sally. He'll miss a start if his fingernail isn't cut properly.

The New England Patriots wide receiver has split with supermodel girlfriend Adriana Lima, who was on hand at last season’s AFC Championship Game and Super Bowl LI to support her man.

And in case you needed more proof Edelman and Lima are done, The New York Post spotted the supermodel getting intimate on a recent date with New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey.

Adriana Lima Moves On From Julian Edelman, Seen With Mets’ Matt Harvey

Last edited:
The story is basically she wanted kids, JE didn't, so they broke up. It was on TMZ...
Saves you a click :p.

I think Lima is hot, and if she wanted to have kids I'd say okay lol. Supermodels look great even after having kids, ask Gisele. Heck I think JE might have been introduced to Adriana with the help of Gisele maybe.

I knew they'd never last. :)

She just stuck around for the SB light show, but you could see after the game the sparkle was already gone. :(

The story is basically she wanted kids, JE didn't, so they broke up. It was on TMZ...
Saves you a click :p.

I think Lima is hot, and if she wanted to have kids I'd say okay lol. Supermodels look great even after having kids, ask Gisele. Heck I think JE might have been introduced to Adriana with the help of Gisele maybe.
Doesnt she have a kid with her ex? The Croatian hoops player?

At first i thought it had to be the beard ... seriously ... I hope Edelman's relationship with the Patriots goes on.

Well the timing tells me she held off until the super bowl was over to make it official.

A classy move IMO.

Doesnt she have a kid with her ex? The Croatian hoops player?
Two daughters with him, actually.She's beautiful & dumber than a box of rocks. I've watched many of her interviews, they're cringe worthy. Also, fwiw, she and Gisele are not friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back