PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Chandler Jones and Josh McDaniels seemingly have issues

Well I hope we don't pass it to Chandler again like we did in that miserable end game scenario last year. The guy was quiet all game until then.

He's not quite the jerk his brother is, but he's in the running.

How is this only Semi-OT?

Both former Patriots, and the Pats play the Raiders this year, so if one of their better defensive players gets shipped, it may matter.

I feel so bad for Chandler Jones. Poor guy.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Eh. I mean. I'd be annoyed, too, lol.

Synthetics are ****in wild. One of the weirdest experiences. I remember it being called "K2". And this was before they kept banning the analogues, which led to manufacturers adding on random molecules to circumvent bans, which led to them becoming stronger and stronger.

Maybe he's back on it.

wouldnt shock me, but boy would that be a dumb decision after showing up to a police station in his underwear in Foxboro last time lol

Jones is just one guy and his judgement seems questionable but Josh doesn’t seem to be making the best of his second chance.

Jones is just one guy and his judgement seems questionable but Josh doesn’t seem to be making the best of his second chance.
Josh is the Peter Principle in action.

I'd be willing to put money down that BOB is the OC in New England for two years and gets another HC job right at the same time that McDaniels finally gets fired again and comes back to be the NE OC for the umpteenth time.

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back