PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seeding Play

One game at a time now, boys. Jimmy Buckets is a DOG.

By the way, what was the reasoning for the NBA fixing that one against the Lakers? They had their Mamba jerseys on and everything.

This dude had better get the King’s treatment for the next 36 hours. Massage from one of Kraft’s message therapists, time in the hot tub, electrodes in his muscles, etc. We’re going to need him to do it again.

Have to figure it ends tonight....keep hoping Dragic will pull a miracle, but just don't see how that's possible. If the Heat does force a game 7 under these circumstances, then all bets are off--crazy pressure on LA in a game 7. But seems pretty unlikely.

Congrats to the Lakers and Davis on winning his first. LeBron can eat ****.

Congrats to the Lakers and Davis on winning his first. LeBron can eat ****.

I finally tuned in last night in the first half.

LeBron got the ball and drove to the basket, wasn’t touched by a defender but still made that whiny ***** face while in the air like someone had just removed two of his organs, then cried to the refs after the play. I turned it off.

Lol...wut?

LeBron is a better a social justice warrior...which makes him a better player...or something. I invite you to keep reading my article because trust me, it makes a lot of sense once you look past the alarming stupidity that it begins with...

1602521020986.png

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back