PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

season ticket waiting list

Now STH can sell tickets for a profit which makes them want to hang on to them longer
While true, many teams are yanking the season tickets from STHers who sell too many... and now that everything is electronic, there is no way to hide it when you transfer.

I do not know if the Patriots are doing that, however. But trust me when I say several teams do.

While true, many teams are yanking the season tickets from STHers who sell too many... and now that everything is electronic, there is no way to hide it when you transfer.

I do not know if the Patriots are doing that, however. But trust me when I say several teams do.
Donks did that a couple of seasons ago.

I have no reason not to believe you
I only sell a few games. Mostly last few games of season
Nothing from the Patriots stating how many you can sell. So I don’t think they have taken that route or possibly if you sell too many they contact you individually. I would not be in that category

I have had season tickets for 30 years.
Before the NFL Ticketmaster exchange I would think you would get there faster between people dropping their tickets and tickets being taken away for bad behavior.
Now STH can sell tickets for a profit which makes them want to hang on to them longer
Good point

If Kraft sold the team to Dan Snyder, the waiting list would disappear, as did the Skins' list of 200,000 names.

If Kraft sold the team to Dan Snyder, the waiting list would disappear, as did the Skins' list of 200,000 names.
200,000, holy crap. How many on the Pats waiting list right now?

I have friends with tickets upper level. They've had them for decades and go pretty much every week. They haven't gone to upper levels in years they just watch from standing room areas. They finally got to upgrade to 200 levels.
What standing room areas would they be watching from?

I have no reason not to believe you
I only sell a few games. Mostly last few games of season
Nothing from the Patriots stating how many you can sell. So I don’t think they have taken that route or possibly if you sell too many they contact you individually. I would not be in that category
"A few" should be fine. The guys who lose 'em are the ones selling all or almost all (and again, that's for certain other teams.... I have no knowledge of the Patriots doing that or not)

What standing room areas would they be watching from?
Usually from the walking bridge on the closed side. I think they found a few spots where they were covered and not to crowded.

"A few" should be fine. The guys who lose 'em are the ones selling all or almost all (and again, that's for certain other teams.... I have no knowledge of the Patriots doing that or not)

How is that going to work with the scalpers? There are several season tickets held by scalping companies. They sell every game. You think the Patriots would be OK with shutting off ACE Tickets, who they partner with? I'm guessing not.

How is that going to work with the scalpers? There are several season tickets held by scalping companies. They sell every game. You think the Patriots would be OK with shutting off ACE Tickets, who they partner with? I'm guessing not.
No, I am not talking about the scalpers who partner with the team. Believe me, they are paying for the privilege to resell tickets. They don't have season ticket packages like regular fans. The team uses their "resale partners" to help the team get better value for the tickets.

I am talking about the individual with 4 seats who sells most/all of the games. I do not know of any instances where the Patriots have done this, but I do know of several instances of other teams in the NFL (as well as have 1st hand knowledge of the Celtics doing it) where they pull the season ticket rights from people who sell most/all games.

Please note teams that force PSL's on their fans cannot do this, but the teams (like New England) who have no PSLs have that option.

Just listed the Ravens game. Plenty of seats out there for the home opener. Nothing cheap yet. Can't tell how many from the TM site but there are seats available all over the stadium.

Why would the Patriots revoke STH reselling their tickets on Ticketmaster when they get paid for BOTH the original sale and the resale? They would literally be losing money by kicking those STHers out and selling to new fans who go to every game.

Once upon a time they fought scalping, not because it was illegal but because they weren't getting a cut! Now, low and behold, TM, StubHub, TickPick are all "OFFICIAL" sponsors selling authenticated tickets because the NFL is making bank off them.

I'm interested in signing up for the patriots season ticket waiting list. Question - how long typically does it take to get season tickets. Will I be waiting 5-10 years?

also, how does the season ticket face value price compare to prices on the secondary markets? is it much cheaper?

I've got 4 boys, young now, but as they grow older I'd love to take them each to 1 game a season and secondary market tickets are just so expensive
After 19 years on the list, I just got my season tickets this year. I got on the list in Jan of 2004.

The Pat's appear to have partnered with Ticketmaster for STH's to sell their tickets. It is very easy, there's an option on your account page to list your tickets and it even gives you and estimated range of how much to sell them for. There is a 10% surcharge which I would guess that Ticketmaster gets 5% and the team gets 5%.

The Pat's appear to have partnered with Ticketmaster for STH's to sell their tickets. It is very easy, there's an option on your account page to list your tickets and it even gives you and estimated range of how much to sell them for. There is a 10% surcharge which I would guess that Ticketmaster gets 5% and the team gets 5%.
10% on sellers, 10% on buyers which is only shown at checkout. so double those numbers.

That was fake. Anyone could sign up and it didn't cost a dime. Hell I was on that list. A buddy and I were pondering how much luxury boxes sold for, the only way to find out was to sign up for the waiting list and fill out a contact form.

I had no interest in Redskin season tickets but had to sign up just to talk with them.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back