PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sean Merriman

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Closest thing right now to the NEXT LT.

1. if you mean the OLB/DE for the chargers then his name is shawne meriiman.

2. so freeking what. who cares?

Last edited:
Digger44 said:
1. if you mean the OLB/DE for the chargers then his name is shawne meriiman.

2. so freeking what. who cares?
1. You should get a job with Webster's, I heard they need help with their 6th Edition.
2. R_T26 does, along with the media, and fans of the Bolts.

Have a nice day buddy.

:singing:

Would love to add a pass-rusher like him in next year's draft. Interesting
matchup in the UM/Notre Dame game. Abiamiri for ND & Woodley for UM.
I love to follow the NFL draft. And, having these picks allows us to
speculate.

I love this guy

R_T26 said:
Closest thing right now to the NEXT LT.
Yes, he looked good last night. However, Gallery at left tackle tried real hard to play himself out of the league last night. If he wasn't the 2nd overall pick in the draft, he probably would have by now (what a bust). The Raiders got so fed up with Gallery trying to stop him that they instead had Jordan try to pick him up...like that was going to work :rolleyes: . The Raiders were an absolute mess on offense last night. I think Rosevelt Colvin would have had 4 sacks against Gallery.

I'd still take Merriman on the Pats, though ;) .

Regards,
Chris

I still dont understand why the Raiders kept asking their RB to block him. It was clear that he couldnt. Put a TE or try to have one of you OL stop him. Although the Charger front 7 is very good, very fast.

Merriman is a great player, but he seems like a media whore. He must have appeared on ESPN 25 times last offseason.
The Chargers front seven appears to be in great shape now and in the future. Merriman and Jamal Williams get all the pub, but Luis Castillo is just as impressive. He is strong, quick and already seems to have his techniques down cold. Also, Phillips is an good replacement for Foley. Not great vs the run but can rush the passer.

I'd take Nick Kaczur over Gallery.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gallery is a Mandarich size bust. Maybe the Raiders should move him to guard.

ive never heard of sean merriman

shawne merriman is nasty though

Ichiro said:
Merriman is a great player, but he seems like a media whore. He must have appeared on ESPN 25 times last offseason.
The Chargers front seven appears to be in great shape now and in the future. Merriman and Jamal Williams get all the pub, but Luis Castillo is just as impressive. He is strong, quick and already seems to have his techniques down cold. Also, Phillips is an good replacement for Foley. Not great vs the run but can rush the passer.
Castillo was my #1 choice for the Pats in that draft, everything I read about him said he was born for a 3-4 defense. I thought he showed the most smarts in his response to testing positive to whatever that 'roid-like junk was, and he showed some serious intent the way he had the contract with SD written to nail him and his signing bonus to the wall if he ever tested again. Nice to see him do well and nice to see he and Shawn destroy Gallery's ineffective butt.

He is just so exciting to watch... just like Harrison

I've got Merriman on my Madden team :)

Took two really high 1st rounders though. It was a pain in the neck to get him. He gets a sack for me now and then but he seems a bit overrated after all the trouble I took to get him. Nick Barnett has been more of an impact player for me. That guy is all over the field!

Oh you're talking about the real player? Yeah I think he's pretty good. :)

SD Merriman

i like Merriman too-he seems to be really a great player

i would love him with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand