PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Jordan Howard, RB

Again, great work, MWPF.

I've already thrown some names your way, but I'll throw a few more now that you're asking :). If you've already done reports on some of Them, I apologize.

Jay Lee wr
James Washington wr
Kamalei correa de
Antonio morrison ilb
Casanova mckinzy ilb

Again, great work, MWPF.

I've already thrown some names your way, but I'll throw a few more now that you're asking :). If you've already done reports on some of Them, I apologize.

Jay Lee wr
James Washington wr
Kamalei correa de
Antonio morrison ilb
Casanova mckinzy ilb
Thanks LT, I have not done any of these guys yet, but the ILB's were on my list. I will add the others as well. I had hopes for Correa as a undervalued sleeper but his name seems to be moving up boards.

Great write-up, though I'm not sure if I would use our 3rd-rounder(s?) on Howard at this time.
Maybe after seeing his agility drills and learning of his health prognosis, I might be convinced to consider changing my assessment.

Great write-up, though I'm not sure if I would use our 3rd-rounder(s?) on Howard at this time.
Maybe after seeing his agility drills and learning of his health prognosis, I might be convinced to consider changing my assessment.
I don't think his agility drills will wow you TBH. I still see a guy who can be highly productive despite not wowing people with his overall athleticism. RB's are generally under valued so he may slip.

Do Jonathan Williams from Arkansas please.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back