PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Donnel Pumphrey, RB

I am one of the biggest pumphrey fans out there, but this is spot on.

The amount of rbs at his size are almost zero. Spoles is the name that gets tossed around, but even he has quite a bit of mass on his side.

The amount of rbs at his size are almost zero. Spoles is the name that gets tossed around, but even he has quite a bit of mass on his side.

What about a comparison to McCluster? He's only 170, but he's still in the NFL after 6 years. Maybe not the electric play maker that he was at Ole Miss, but still a capable gadget guy and special teamer.

What about a comparison to McCluster? He's only 170, but he's still in the NFL after 6 years. Maybe not the electric play maker that he was at Ole Miss, but still a capable gadget guy and special teamer.

You are right, that's probably the more appropriate name.

He got overdrafted by pioli, so maybe keep an eye on him.

Who was that small udfa running back from preseason a few years ago that everybody loved?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back