PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schlereth sez Pats D is elite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnance

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
...and will SHUT DOWN Pittsburgh offense. I agree, provided Hightower is at least 80% of his bad self.

He mentioned Steelers struggles in red zone vs KC. Pats have a better defense than KC and are excellent in red zone.

I'm really not worried about this game- provided most of our "questionable" wrs on injury report are good to go. Would not be surprised by Pats blowout. But I think it'll be more like a 10pt win where Pats control game but not a blowout.

...and will SHUT DOWN Pittsburgh offense. I agree, provided Hightower is at least 80% of his bad self.

He mentioned Steelers struggles in red zone vs KC. Pats have a better defense than KC and are excellent in red zone.

I'm really not worried about this game- provided most of our "questionable" wrs on injury report are good to go. Would not be surprised by Pats blowout. But I think it'll be more like a 10pt win where Pats control game but not a blowout.

I usually don't disagree with Mark. He seems to have no horse in any race and calls it like he sees it. I tend to agree with him on this.

I usually don't disagree with Mark. He seems to have no horse in any race and calls it like he sees it. I tend to agree with him on this.
Mark was on the the Deflategate train but I agree his football analysis is pretty impartial.

Mark was on the the Deflategate train but I agree his football analysis is pretty impartial.

Hey Your boy Mike Francesca says the Pats have a really good under the radar secondary. Couldn't believe he said that today. He's laying the points

Hey Your boy Mike Francesca says the Pats have a really good under the radar secondary. Couldn't believe he said that today. He's laying the points

Francesca!!

He doesnt do his homework anymore. Hes like Letterman in his last year.

Interesting hes laying the points...

I was in NYC this week and decided to tune in on Wed in my hotel room.

He was squawking about the rain for a solid 15 minutes

Oh yeah?! Well screw him! The Pats rule! Who is he anyway? Probably just some nobody hack. Next thread!

Am I doing this right?

I saw him picking Pittsburgh on First Take yesterday.

I saw him picking Pittsburgh on First Take yesterday.
Schlereth? You sure? Saw s video clip with him and Bruschi- Schelereth picks the Pats to win easily- Tedy picked Pats in a closer game.

Schlereth? You sure? Saw s video clip with him and Bruschi- Schelereth picks the Pats to win easily- Tedy picked Pats in a closer game.

Now that I think of it, it was a question yesterday or Wednesday that was "which road team has a better chance of winning this weekend" and he answered Pittsburgh. So yes, that doesn't mean he is actually picking Pittsburgh but that they had a better chance than GB in Atlanta.

Last edited:
He picked Pitt on ESPN and said our defense was overrated....ummm

Am not comfortable with predicting a blowout, Pitt has been to this dance before and they understand the big picture...

I do not see Pitt as having the ability to put a lot of points on the board, and am confident in the D and O game plan..

Also predict Brady will have an excellent game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back