PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

saturday 9/12 programming alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this for those who have not seen them. I, for one, have them on my external HDD, which is where they will stay fo' eva!!! Or until it inevitably craps out like a lot of them do. :mad:

4p est football life - belichick
5p - do your job
6p - america's game

I've already watched DYJ ~4 times and AG ~3 times.

Need to take a tiny break- but not too long.

Sad.

Last edited:
I've already watched DYG ~4 times and AG ~3 times.

Need to take a tiny break- but not too long.

Sad.
Not sad at all, Rob. I downloaded and watched both last night late. I woke up this morning and watched both again. And then just about an hour ago while doing some cleaning, at had them both on a loop as background noise. I'll probably watch DYJ again tonight before bed if I don't hear crap about it from the other half.

Not sad at all, Rob. I downloaded and watched both last night late. I woke up this morning and watched both again. And then just about an hour ago while doing some cleaning, at had them both on a loop as background noise. I'll probably watch DYJ again tonight before bed if I don't hear crap about it from the other half.

It was just so well done. Even my very good friend who is a die-hard Jets lover who hates the Pats with every bone in his body thought it was great.

He had some hilarious commentary...

"What's Kraft's son have in that folder? Pics of mail-order Russian wives or the Chinese food menu for lunch?"

"What bra size is Belichick? He looks like 38D to me. Did Bruce Jenner get him drunk"?

"Your o-line coach looks like that arm wrestler in that crappy Stallone movie "Over the Top"

"Did they put a rug over the "Central Intelligence Agency" logo on the floor?"

He had a couple more that had me rolling.

It was just so well done. Even my very good friend who is a die-hard Jets lover who hates the Pats with every bone in his body thought it was great.

He had some hilarious commentary...

"What's Kraft's son have in that folder? Pics of mail-order Russian wives or the Chinese food menu for lunch?"

"What bra size is Belichick? He looks like 38D to me. Did Bruce Jenner get him drunk"?

"Your o-line coach looks like that arm wrestler in that crappy Stallone movie "Over the Top"

"Did they put a rug over the "Central Intelligence Agency" logo on the floor?"

He had a couple more that had me rolling.
LMAO LMAO He does somewhat look like that dude, just without the mustache!

Oh snap, I was going from memory. But the pic proves he is right! That's hilarious, bro! LMAO
Oh, I just remembered....he said Chad OShea looked like the lead singer from Midnight Oil. That wasn't as funny. He just kept railing on the bad guys...

The mail order Russian brides one was hysterical.

Oh, I just remembered....he said Chad OShea looked like the lead singer from Midnight Oil. That wasn't as funny. He just kept railing on the bad guys...

The mail order Russian brides one was hysterical.
You two started something:

Fears Dutton 1.jpg Fears Dutton 2.jpg

LMAO. I'm working on the safeties coach (his name escapes me at the moment).
Brian Flores?

Steve Belichick with the long hair and baseball hat is a dead-ringer for Chris Griffin.

Daboll, Boyer, McDaniel and Patricia left. I think I have someone in mind for Patricia. The others are a bit of a challenge.

I think we have half the cast for the Patriots biopic.

Mcdaniels Comes across more like an assistant trainer than an OC ... And certainly not the monster Denver thinks he was.

Funny hearing that nfl network guy describing the Chiefs game as a "demystification of Bill Belichick and the Patriots." Sure ... Just ask Mike Tomlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back