PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

San Diego is going to be rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotsdynasty12189

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Everygame gets a little harder. With the Chargers coming off 2 straight loses to much inferior opponents, and with us having to travel after playing a very physical 5 quarter game is going to be tough. The chargers are desperate and we have struggled in the past going to the west coast.

Thoughts

We're playing a team who just lost back-to-back games to the Raiders and Rams.

That says a lot.

Everygame gets a little harder. With the Chargers coming off 2 straight loses to much inferior opponents, and with us having to travel after playing a very physical 5 quarter game is going to be tough. The chargers are desperate and we have struggled in the past going to the west coast.

Thoughts

I agree 100% but don't forget these two critical words:

Norv Turner

We have a good chance of winning so long as he's coaching that team.

SD is a talented team held back by a lame coach

Unfortunately I could see us getting a butt whooping against a team at home in severe desperation mode

Antonio Gates might be badly hurt.

Thoughts
They're coach is Norvile Turner, and we have they're number. Enough of the negativity, the Pats have had to play teams that are better than the chargers and have only lost ONCE.

I know dude. Change your thread title to San Diego is going to be 'Easy".
Unless your the 07 Pats, in the NFL there aren't many easy games, I don't expect next week to be easy by any means.

Disagree. SD has been playing WAY below their talent level and they lost again this week. New England should beat SD handily. SD is not as good as Baltimore.

This could be key. If he can't play and our less than blazing LBs don't need to cover him that will be huge.

I agree, SD will be rough. They are really good at home.

If the Patriots are a great team, they will beat them.

If not, the verdict is still out for sure.

What's it going to take for people to believe in this team?! SD blows, take a prozac!

You have to consider the traveling, and the fatigue after this game. But this could be the advantage to having a younger team and come out with more energy next week. They have to get over this victory fast tho.

I hate the term, "a talented team." All off season the media tried to shove it down our throats that teams like San Diego, Minnesota, and Dallas were insanely "talented teams." And now they all have losing records. Talented teams based off what? Last year?

Last edited:
I hate the term, "a talented team." All off season the media tried to shove it down our throats that teams like San Diego, Minnesota, and Dallas were insanely "talented teams." And now they all have losing records. Talented teams based off what? Last year?

Yep. Another week of hearing about just how darn talented the Chargers are. Can't wait.

Like how the Broncos look so far, they're playing very physical, gutsey football against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST