PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie wrecking ball

If this is not photoshopped then wow!!! Good luck to those running QBs who try to barrel through this guy.

If this is not photoshopped then wow!!! Good luck to those running QBs who try to barrel through this guy.

Photoshopped? No.

Georgia Tech's Keion White selected with 46th pick in NFL draft

Edge rusher Keion White's 2023 NFL Scouting Combine workout

WATCH: Highlights of Patriots' Keion White in college

I don't know how many of you might remember Vincent Brown when he played here. He was somewhat similar though played linebacker while White is a defensive lineman,

Vincent Brown Signed New England Patriots 20x32.5 Poster (Your Sports  Memorabilia COA) | Pristine Auction

Last edited:
Makes you realize the massive chasm between us jes' plain humans and NFL players. I would not survive 30 seconds out there. When I was younger, I rode dirt bikes a lot, and I thought I was pretty good at it. Then I went to a pro motocross event, and found that I could not even imagine doing the stuff those guys were doing. Freaks are freaks.

Makes you realize the massive chasm between us jes' plain humans and NFL players. I would not survive 30 seconds out there. When I was younger, I rode dirt bikes a lot, and I thought I was pretty good at it. Then I went to a pro motocross event, and found that I could not even imagine doing the stuff those guys were doing. Freaks are freaks.

He's a converted Tight End. Wonder if we ever see him catching balls in the end zone - we have a precedent.

Hell, I love the kid so much...try him at Wildcat QB....ain't nobody gonna want to try to take him down...

Yep these guys are genetic freaks. Thinking the dirt bike guys were just nuts with zero cares about self preservation.

Why else would you be like yeah I can jump this ramp 30 feet in the air and do 17 flips before I land.

How can this man run that fast?

4.65 40?

How is that possible?

He's faster than Jerry Rice.
He looked pretty fast when closing in on CJ Stroud last week. You could hear the pop from that hit all the way in New England.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back