PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Romo and his noises

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hilarious to be honest, I could chill with Romo and watch sports all day.

Wish we could have him announce all of our games rather than some other douchecanoes we have to listen too. Romo actually provides good insight, while others just show their homerism. Just my opinion of course.

The noises he was making at one point cracked me up. It’s funny to me - because a lot of the time he provides really detailed insight and TEACHES you something about the game quite regularly, and then at other times he is literally just a fan watching the game and kind of forgetting he’s supposed to be saying cohesive words.

But I’ll take both of those options every time over some of the other idiots we have to deal with like Fouts who literally just makes sh*t up and then doubles down on his nonsense which leads the uninformed viewer to undesirable opinions.

There should be a draft for selecting the game announcers, they shouldn't just picky any ahole they want

Tony Romo was well loved in Dallas, and I now can see why. Is there any network sports broadcaster who is more himself or, I might say, more his genuine self. At first, I thought he spoke a bit too much, but now I just accept that because, quite simply, I enjoy his company. And yes, I do learn from him too. I kind of hope he doesn't become more "professional" as he becomes more experienced.

There is no one else currently doing this that I want to replace Romo. No one’s gonna be perfect but Romo has the least flaws.

Romo got a little silly/motormouthed in this game, but there's nobody anywhere near as good as him doing color for NFL games.

Was Romo making all of those noises when Blakeman allowed Myles Jack to steal the football from an already-down-by-contact-with-possession Dion Lewis?

Romo needs to STFU more often; he's already becoming a caricature.

I liked Romo all year but found him to be lacking that nfl player insight the last two weeks. It was refreshing to get a players breakdown that actually played in this era.

Wonder if he was told to tone the smart stuff down?

I just listened to the replay and I thought he sounded fine (although of course I knew the outcome of the game, LOL). I agree with whomever says he cheers for the offense, whichever one is playing, which is okay, and makes sense since he played on offense himself.

The noises he was making at one point cracked me up. It’s funny to me - because a lot of the time he provides really detailed insight and TEACHES you something about the game quite regularly, and then at other times he is literally just a fan watching the game and kind of forgetting he’s supposed to be saying cohesive words.

But I’ll take both of those options every time over some of the other idiots we have to deal with like Fouts who literally just makes sh*t up and then doubles down on his nonsense which leads the uninformed viewer to undesirable opinions.

His best work.......

hqdefault.jpg

Was Romo making all of those noises when Blakeman allowed Myles Jack to steal the football from an already-down-by-contact-with-possession Dion Lewis?

Romo needs to STFU more often; he's already becoming a caricature.
He actually was asking whether it was a fumble or not and whether Lewis get possession back, just like the rest of us.

Romos insights are great but he needs to lay off the sugar and caffeine before going air.

The guy wouldnt shut up!

Isn't talking like...part of the job description?

Nantz sure as hell doesn't have anything interesting to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News