PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roll call - all true Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still as die hard as a fan as ever, and nothing will change that!

The only way I'm not watching and rooting for my team is if the following don't play.....
Rodney Harrison,Sey, Mayo,Tedy,Vrabes,AD,Ty,Vince,Green,Ellis,O'neil,Merriweather,Moss,Jab,Wes,Washington,Light,Koppen,Cassel,Morris,Faulk,Maroney,Ghost,Hanson,and Paxton. Or the coaching staff, Krafts and FO decided to move to Texas prior to Ike's arrival!
Likelyhood = zero, so I guess I'll be just another pathetic and proud, die hard fan for many years to come!

:rolleyes:I dont think i need to say that i am but i guess we need a thread to call ourselves true pats fans now?

Here here. I'm not as enthusiastic or as certain as I was with Brady under center the last couple of years, but it's still a solid team with Belichick at the reins. Cassel starting all through preseason was a forward thinking move that will pay off (and has already).

Last edited:
12-4 Regular Season
First Round Bye in Playoffs
Super Bowl XLIII Champions

I'm in Buffalo so I'll be at a sports bar every week to see the Pats! It's the PATRIOTS dynasty NOT the Brady Dynasty!

Count me in..flying over from the UK again this season to watch the Arizona game on Dec 21st...costing a bit and I wouldnt miss it for anything

Count me in too...ready to go Sunday, Wilfork jersey, ready to watch Favre's first home game go into the crapper.

This is probably the most excited I have ever been for a Patriots season. Cheering for goliath kind of got old.

Now that the sadness and disbelief has subsided, I'm actually getting very excited as well. The is the first season since 2002 where we actually do not know what to expect. That alone makes me more excited for this season than I have been in quite some time. Great post.

*slams fist on the table* HERE HERE!

Now that the sadness and disbelief has subsided, I'm actually getting very excited as well. The is the first season since 2002 where we actually do not know what to expect. That alone makes me more excited for this season than I have been in quite some time. Great post.

*slams fist on the table* HERE HERE!

Well said!!

GO PATS!!

I never left the ship and don't plan on doing so w/ Cassel at the helm. I'm expecting some bumpiness along the way, but that's the way this hand was dealt to us for the season.

I think Cassel is going to surprise a bunch of folks.

Terry

We will be fine. We may not be 16-0 but we will make playoffs winning 10 to 12 games. This is my BOLD predictions. And JETS will suck like Yankees.

I've lived through the Eason years... I'm in.

Needless to say.......
Listened to the Pats Game on the radio on the beach Sunday. Will do the same up at the sled camp this weekend (unless I can find a bar). Pats are my team before, during and after Brady. When Bill leaves, that will be harder. Maybe I'll be dead by then.

Last edited:
I come from an ERA where 5 wins a year was a successful season for the Patriots. To me this motivation to pull harder for the Patriots to shut the naysayers, the quitters, and the (Jets Colts and Steelers fans) up.

Loved 'em when they sucked, love them now. Well, maybe "love" is too strong a word but you catch my drift.

in...............

I'm Going to be Fan no matter who is playing I root for laundry not players

I was born a Pats fan, I'll die a Pats fan.

look at how quickly the season ticket message board has filled up

First I have been a Pats fan for 48 years. I was a season ticket holder from the beginning and at the first Boston Patriot's game 48 years ago today September 9, 1960 at BU field when the Broncos beat the Pats 13-10. There have been many ups and downs with the Pats but being a Pats fan has been rewarding.

Now a question: stinkypete mentioned "season ticket message board" where can I find that and does it offer tickets? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back