PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger finds out the Patriots are going to the GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.

I do have an editorial bone to pick: GOODELL (Hitler) says that IF the Falcons don't win he'll b a laughingstock on the internet. BUT isn't he already??

Do you really think Goodell has that much self-awareness at this point?..... :)

Agreed with others that this was one of the best in a long time. Part of the problem with the more recent ones is that the subtitle conversations weren't completely self-contained, thus ruining the timing and throwing off the punch line. In this version, each subtitle is its own complete thought which makes it flow so much better.

Unfortunately, I don't do MyFace.

There is never a wrong place or time to express that sentiment.

Wouldn't it be great for Tom Brady to lift the SB51 trophy and say, "F!ck The Jets!"???

Wouldn't it be great for Tom Brady to lift the SB51 trophy and say, "F!ck The Jets!"???

For sure.

Another would be 'Hey Fraudger, how does my ass taste?'

Facebook version is weird. Here is youtube version:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons had one of those public showings of the Super Bowl in their stadium and Goodell went there instead of Houston.

You know, final event in the Georgia Dome and all.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons had one of those public showings of the Super Bowl in their stadium and Goodell went there instead of Houston.

You know, final event in the Georgia Dome and all.

That would be awesome!

When Goodell realizes he may have no other way to avoid Brady and the Pats, he can claim he was confused and went to the Georgia Dome, instead of NRG Stadium, by mistake.

Desperate people take desperate measures.

lol Haahahaha lol. :DThis video put me in a good mood.

Amen, I was actually feeling a bit grim today, but that had me laughing out loud in moments, the first Goodell-learns vid to do that for me in months! I'm very thankful to the creator.

Money line for me - "They're not Steelers, they folded like aluminum foil" :D

I'd prefer something in the vein of "my attorney has something for you". I can dream...

I do have an editorial bone to pick: GOODELL (Hitler) says that IF the Falcons don't win he'll b a laughingstock on the internet. BUT isn't he already??

Curious. Do you think Goodell displays any hint of understanding what his public perception is?

Curious. Do you think Goodell displays any hint of understanding what his public perception is?
Why do you think he was in Atlanta for the NFCCG instead of in Foxboro for the AFCCG?

Why do you think he was in Atlanta for the NFCCG instead of in Foxboro for the AFCCG?

Why to close out the stadium of course. Didn't you hear?

This just needs two things:

1. Some Hollywood IT types to seamlessly superimpose Roger-dodger's face over hitler throughout.

2. "Russian" hackers to gain control over the Houston stadium big screen at the coin toss and play it.

Just a suggestion, I am asking nicely; can I get my wish too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News