PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roger Bonaparte

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Poor Roger a glutton for punishment.

Marie Antionette (Queen to King Louis XVI) is ascribed the phrase "let them eat cake" before the French Revolution and the arrival of Le Bonaparte. (Her historian says she never said it, that it was a princess from Spain, circa 1766).

I get they want to paint the Goodell as a ****tatorial leader with penis envy but they have attributed poorly.

I think you are comparing Goodell to Louis XVI - not Napoleon that followed the French Revolution.

But we need an NFL Revolution.

Agreed. We can bring back the guillotine and make Goodell's head the first to test it. If his head comes off clean, Troy Vincent can come in next.

Napoleon quote tweaked by Roger:

"History is the version of past events that the NFL... I mean, that the people have decided to agree upon."

I'm not at all trying to defend the lying scumbag(is Goodell French?) but most likely on the advice of his attorneys he doesn't wan't to set a legal precedent.

He could have JEST season ticket holders sue for breach of contract for Idzik purposely putting a bad team on the field despite plenty of cap space, or Colts fans for tanking the season for the #1 pick.

I think you are comparing Goodell to Louis XVI - not Napoleon that followed the French Revolution.

But we need an NFL Revolution.

In a big way. Rodger is out of control. I don't even blame Kraft because he couldn't know Rodger would turn on him like he did.

I'd love to get him into an interrogation room. Not a police interrogation room, a military one. Put me in there (I've had some training) and watch the corruption flow out. I'm talking long term jail sentences for a lot of people.

It needs to happen. I just don't think it will

In a big way. Rodger is out of control. I don't even blame Kraft because he couldn't know Rodger would turn on him like he did.

I'd love to get him into an interrogation room. Not a police interrogation room, a military one. Put me in there (I've had some training) and watch the corruption flow out. I'm talking long term jail sentences for a lot of people.

It needs to happen. I just don't think it will

Something will come out eventually. Maybe 10-20 years down the line, but it'll happen.

Something will come out eventually. Maybe 10-20 years down the line, but it'll happen.
Wikileaks' logo is high in the sky at night in New England.

Agreed. We can bring back the guillotine and make Goodell's head the first to test it. If his head comes off clean, Troy Vincent can come in next.

The guillotined heads were presented to the crowd so the last 10 or so seconds of consciousness they would hear the laughter.

hey bob

you still roger an apology. get on your knees, mr kraft. kiss the ring!

So, what would have happened if a Green Bay Packer employee did not just happen to be at the right place at the right time? The game would have been played?

Roughly 2.5 hours before kickoff, the crew applied a substance aimed at resolving the problem. The only problem? An employee of the Packers noticed that the label on the product warns that it burns skin on contact.

How anybody can take anything that comes out of 345 Park Avenue at face value and without a healthy dose of skepticism - especially when it is in regards to player safety, or if the word 'integrity' is used - is beyond me.

I'm actually gonna go the other way on this...if it comes off clean, dull the blade a bit more.

super glue his **** shut and pack his ass with plaster of paris...watch him die slowly from kidney failure and a burst colon..scumbag..even THIS is too good for this rotten piece of excrement.

Who knew IllegalContact could get excited about someone suing the NFL? I thought he was a pacifist.

Why didn't they just dig up the ****ty painted badge, fill the void with sand and roller it.

Why didn't they just dig up the ****ty painted badge, fill the void with sand and roller it.

Higher order thinking like that requires more than the three brain cells shared by the entire staff at NFL Offices....

super glue his **** shut and pack his ass with plaster of paris...watch him die slowly from kidney failure and a burst colon..scumbag..even THIS is too good for this rotten piece of excrement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News