PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker - "Patriots Will Not Make the Playoffs in 2017"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why this man keeps doing this to himself, but good luck with that prediction. Pretty sure he's 0 for his life in that regard.

How can anyone make playoff predications when no one knows the identity of 20-40% of the players on any team?

Skip Bayless looks like Don Imus on Jim Irsay's experimental drugs.

Rob Parker makes John Tomase look like an accurate reporter.

Joy Taylor? Knows more football than either one of them. Ok, that's not saying much but . . .
I predicted Donkeys would not make playoffs in '16, based on the fact that they suck.

Meanwhile,

Rob...who?

of...what?

Ron Borges & Michael Felger are now following Rob Parker on twitter....

Fools Drool.....

Obvious troll is obvious

OK, well they have only had 8 division titles in a row and 7 byes in a row (the 7 byes are the most impressive to me). So well, they might not make it I suppose.

Here's what it comes down to

They all guess.

If they're right they'll say "I told you so" and herald themselves as a better football mind than Bill Belichick.

If they're wrong, it will be the last they hope they ever hear of such a prediction.

Isn't this guy the same dumb ass that said, after 2007, that Brady would never make it to another SB or was it 2011? He hates Brady with a passion and everything he says about them is dumb as hell.

You guys can mock him, but I think it's nice the Special Olympics extended their program to let ******s on sports talk shows too.

He says crap to get a rise out of folks. And you know what? Apparently on this forum, IT WORKS!

THIS.
Why feed into his BS?! This is exactly what he wants and he gets off on our reaction. No matter what Pats TB BB do it will never be good enough. Did he not see and Whole World see Pat's historic SB 51 comeback?! As long as he can get our goat and Slam our GOAT, he will be hell bent on doing it because he is a certified douche and our revenge is Pat's constantly prove him wrong on every idiotic statement, comment he says or writes. This applies to Max K as well.

Thank you Rob Parker ;)

This just in, the 2017 season has been cancelled. Rob Parker was right,

Did BB run over this dude's dog or something? Good grief buddy.

THIS.
Why feed into his BS?! This is exactly what he wants and he gets off on our reaction. No matter what Pats TB BB do it will never be good enough. Did he not see and Whole World see Pat's historic SB 51 comeback?! As long as he can get our goat and Slam our GOAT, he will be hell bent on doing it because he is a certified douche and our revenge is Pat's constantly prove him wrong on every idiotic statement, comment he says or writes. This applies to Max K as well.
I think it's funny to single out media trolls and talk about how far they have gone. But I don't think what he's striving for is a small thread on a patriots fan message board. He wants national attention because no one watches his show. So the whole "this is what he wants" thing is pretty silly, a patsfans.com forum post doesn't exactly move the needle lol.

I don't know much about this Parker guy, does he ever do anything else other than say outlandishly negative things about Brady, The Patriots or Boston?

Your always reliable source of comedy.

Source:

It's his job to make a fool out of himself for clicks. If we don't click, he'll be an out of work fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes