PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker (Moron) - Eli is Better than Brady in Big Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I am sorry and I am sure so many people will post "You are giving them attention by posting".

Get over it, its a forum about the Patriots. We can post about things people say about them. Its comedy.

So I have zero qualms with people who post this stuff as long as you know you're doing exactly what they want and that it's all an act.

It's the people who don't get that it's all done to intentionally rile us up and think this is all very serious who I think need to get a grip.

He is dumb and almost always wrong, but amusing all the same. Brady's 2014 season showed how he performs in big games and should put arguments like this to rest, but oh well. At the same time I don't want to dismiss Eli. He had his moment, but I wish people would acknowledge his luck as well. Sb42 was luck on so many levels with all of the near picks, him being in the grasp of a sack, etc. I give him props on sb46 though. He played a solid game and the Manningham catch was a great throw etc. Also, Eli gets way too much credit for those victories. Eli isn't on the defense holding us under 20 points smh.

The Rg3 thing is a little overblown. Rg3 doesn't fall in line with the stereotypes placed on black athletes and Rob basically called him Carlton from Fresh Prince. He painted a picture for me from his perspective of Rg3's personality and it didn't really register as racist for me anyway. Really no different from when multiple reports skirted around the fact that Ryan Mallet was seen as ghetto lol.

Race baiting?? Really??

If he wasn't Caucasian, would you say the sane thing?

But I agree, anyone of any skin tone that says that is an ass
He isn't Caucasian

Yes he's wrong, and probably trolling, but LOL at anyone saying we shouldn't "give them attention." Like they give a **** if they are being talked about on a message board or not..

HAVE SOME THICKER SKIN stop acting like insecure children. The Patriots have won FOUR Super Bowls and been to SIX with Tommy... we should laugh off stuff like this, not be offended. We are above any other franchise and QB, STOP acting like little brother.

I don't care if we give him any attention or not. I just don't see any value in discussing the Patriots haters' comments in the media when half of them are just trolling Pats fans to begin with.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it is that we are just wasting bytes and bandwidth getting all riled up about what some moron in the media said.

He is dumb and almost always wrong, but amusing all the same. Brady's 2014 season showed how he performs in big games and should put arguments like this to rest, but oh well. At the same time I don't want to dismiss Eli. He had his moment, but I wish people would acknowledge his luck as well. Sb42 was luck on so many levels with all of the near picks, him being in the grasp of a sack, etc. I give him props on sb46 though. He played a solid game and the Manningham catch was a great throw etc. Also, Eli gets way too much credit for those victories. Eli isn't on the defense holding us under 20 points smh.

The Rg3 thing is a little overblown. Rg3 doesn't fall in line with the stereotypes placed on black athletes and Rob basically called him Carlton from Fresh Prince. He painted a picture for me from his perspective of Rg3's personality and it didn't really register as racist for me anyway. Really no different from when multiple reports skirted around the fact that Ryan Mallet was seen as ghetto lol.
So he basically called him an Oreo.

Jerk

Has anyone actually gotten riled up in this thread yet? My god, are we finally learning?

I don't care if we give him any attention or not. I just don't see any value in discussing the Patriots haters' comments in the media when half of them are just trolling Pats fans to begin with.

Yep. Bart Hubbuch has already admitted that's exactly what he does.

Brady's 2014 season showed how he performs in big games and should put arguments like this to rest, but oh well.

Didn't Brady break the record for consecutive Super Bowl completions in 2012?

My rendition of the game is this: Giants dominated 1st quarter with long time-consuming drive, then came a ridiculous safety that ripped the ball out of Brady's hands (Esiason said he'd never seen that called ever), then Patriots came back to take the lead, Brady was on fire, Giants were reeling, Patriots going in for the knockout, pass after pass completion, and Bill O'Brien decided to send in the jumbo package, which lost several yards, and stuck the Patriots in a hole.

Didn't Brady break the record for consecutive Super Bowl completions in 2012?

My rendition of the game is this: Giants dominated 1st quarter with long time-consuming drive, then came a ridiculous safety that ripped the ball out of Brady's hands (Esiason said he'd never seen that called ever), then Patriots came back to take the lead, Brady was on fire, Giants were reeling, Patriots going in for the knockout, pass after pass completion, and Bill O'Brien decided to send in the jumbo package, which lost several yards, and stuck the Patriots in a hole.
He did until Justin Tuck got through and slammed Brady down on his shoulder.

View attachment 15073

Look at the date. LOL

Parker is as anti Patriots as anyone in the media. I wouldn't put more stock into his opinions any more than an everyday PFT comment poster.
He cherry picked his stats.. Looking back at his numbers and since including all playoffs since 08 season,
team is 10-7 with 2 one and dones and 2 Super Bowl appearances with an overall record of 10-7.
Brady has 36 TD passes ( 4 more rushing TDs) and 19 ints and 443/697 for 4740 yards with a QB rating 89.2. He is averaging 2.35 TDs per game and 1.1 ints per game and 26/41 and 279.3 passing yards per playoff game.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back