PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski moves to Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is dead to me.

Gee whiz Sammy, looks like you may have done some business in an excitable kitty's litter box :rolleyes:

@TommyBrady12 is a good guy. He misses Gronk.

Maybe I should erase the picture of Gronk and one of my family members.

That picture could be construed as undue influence.

The new Miami Vice pad with Gronk cast as Crockett and Kevin Faulk as Tubbs.

Savy tax saving move.

Mass and Cal will bleed your bank account to $1.00 left. Lots of athletes move to Florida as a financial decision.

Still dont mean that Gronk wont play in 2019. Wilfork had a home in Fla his entire NFL career.

Probably a seasonal home, November to April, long enough to call it your permanent residence and not pay income taxes.

Not comparable to Wilfork, who is FROM south Florida.

This is just going to make it sweeter when he comes back. Also it's probably just an investment property.

Nice place but get a new interior designer. That place is soulless. Get a bit of color in there.

Buying a 4 bedroom condo not a smart move from a alone time with Camille perspective. His brothers will constantly be underfoot.

If he has learned anything he will take that 1.7 Mil he invested and turn around and sell it for 2.6 in two years....if he has learned anything....

Is Gronkowski still tied to the Patriots for next year if he is not on the roster for 6
games this year?

tenor.gif

He and his posse party in Mia all the time. I'm surprised he didn't already buy one down there.

I think this means nothing. What would mean something is if/when he puts his Foxboro house up for sale.

FWIW, I think he stays retired. Just saying this purchase means nothing.

Nice place but get a new interior designer. That place is soulless. Get a bit of color in there.

I agree.

Sweet view but I have no interest in living in an Apple Store....or Florida for that matter.

Is Gronkowski still tied to the Patriots for next year if he is not on the roster for 6
games this year?
Gronk had one more year on his deal.

If he choses to come back, it has to be for the NEP (or they trade his rights)

You made your point that you feel certain he’s retired in the other thread. No need to start a new thread to spike this news in everyone’s face.

Lighten up Tommy. Like someone already posted this move may be for the lady friend.

Can he still eat lobstah in Florida?

Claws coming out...

Someone will post "There is no proof that he actually moved there" or "this could be an investment property" or some other similar silly obfuscation in 3...2...1...
It’s not a “silly obfuscation” to point out that Bought Property =/= Moved There

According to your logic Tom Brady moved to New York some time ago. And yet, here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back