PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RIP Pro Bowl

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

I'm probably in the minority but I liked the game the way it was... after the Super Bowl. It was a great way to see our favorites one more time before training camp. I'll miss it.

Thank god. I have been saying for years to have a fastest man, bench competition, QB drills, etc weekend and be done with it. Less risk of injury and you would likely get more of the top guys to compete.

Good call. It’s always silly when number of Pro Bowls are brought up in HOF debates, when there are guys picked as like the 7th alternative at their positions due to the Super Bowl and injuries. It adds more legitimacy to the honor by just naming the teams and leaving it at that.

The skills challenges could still be fun though if they beef them up a little and add more appeal.

Ratings must of been really bad. I can’t believe they finally cut the cord.

The NFL dumped the Pro Bowl to revive the punt, pass and kick competition.

While I'm glad the game is gone, I don't see any reason, beyond the NFL's avariciousness, to have brought back the rest.

The Pro Bowl has been 2-hand touch for quite some time now. It is like training camp where you go through a play but stop at the moment of tackle.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back