PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RIP Kevin Greene

Definitely one of those old school LBs that was fun to watch as a kid.

I actually bumped into him on the eve of SB36 down in New Orleans. He was nice just quick meet on Bourbon St.

Too young. Very sad. Great player

He was just great. One of those players that made others better around him. Sad of his passing, I’m just glad he was able to be alive to be enshrined in the immortal hall of fame before he passed. Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P , too young . Great player and it seems he was an incredible person as well ! Condolences to his family !

One of the most fun LB to watch play of all time. Even though he was always a rival...that blonde hair flying around was iconic. He also kind of started a trend with that pass rush style of LB.

RIP.

One time while on the road I listened to an interview he did on Sirius XM NFL channel a couple or so years back, in the evening after Moving the Chains...Army brat...Walk-on at Auburn, originally as a Punter (!)...Earned his degree in Criminal Justice...Also completed ROTC there, rose to the rank of Captain in the Army Nat. Guard...His long hair made him appear "flamboyant" but you could tell during the interview that he was raised right... Mentioned multiple times of his respect & admiration for his family, coaches & military superiors and the roles they played in shaping his life...To borrow from BGC he was a Patriots-Type Player...Younger than I am, so this one grabs my attention more than others...RIP.

Last edited:
Gotta love it when it's announced someone dies without a cause.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back