PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis didn't even try (KC vs TEN video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick always wins. Even when they think they’ve beat him it’s only because he wants them to think that.

Some corners have been able to play well past their 30s and revis was not one of those corners. I wonder why. He burned out quickly.

Some corners have been able to play well past their 30s and revis was not one of those corners. I wonder why.

Because he doesn't give a ****?
39.gif

Yeah. I'm gonna go with "Because he doesn't give a ****." :D

Because he doesn't give a ****?
39.gif

Yeah. I'm gonna go with "Because he doesn't give a ****." :D

His skills eroded quickly but it must suck for jests fans to know his one shining moment came in a pats uniform lol and then went on to cash in with the jests. Typical jests lol

He deserves to get ripped IF he lacked effort on certain plays

"IF"? That was at best a "someone else will make the tackle, I don't need to run" and/or "just not worth it, let it go" effort.
It's the playoffs and that requires every player to go balls to wall effort, yet Revis was, not if, jogging with an opposition runner in the area on a critical play.

We're still making Revis threads?

"IF"? That was at best a "someone else will make the tackle, I don't need to run" and/or "just not worth it, let it go" effort.
It's the playoffs and that requires every player to go balls to wall effort, yet Revis was, not if, jogging with an opposition runner in the area on a critical play.
Yeah, even if one has in all likelihood no chance I'd still expect him to go all-out. It's the playoffs. A play like Ben Watson's in Denver in 2005 is the best example what can happen if you don't give up on any play.

His skills eroded quickly but it must suck for jests fans to know his one shining moment came in a pats uniform lol and then went on to cash in with the jests. Typical jests lol

Not to mention they paid him for most of the year while he sat on his couch eating bonbons or whatever.

Hopefully he finds an island somewhere, preferably one of the atolls we dropped h bombs on for years

Wow that was truly pathetic! Whilst the game was on the line, no less.

Also, how the F do you not intercept this and instead bat it back to the QB? :confused:

We signed him at a perfect time and he was a great mercenary for us. It has not worked out nearly as well for any other team that has tried since haha.

@ everyone complaining about another Revis thread: think of it as "funny play from a non Patriots game" rather than "Revis schadenfreude." The dude was barely jogging when the play was very much happening.

Mariota looked over the line though...just sayin

Here's a question. Why have Revis out there when the game situation dictates it's 100% stop the run? He may still have value as a pass defender but not as a willing tackler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes