PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rest in peace, Stuart Scott

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Lost his battle with cancer at age 49. I know we all give ESPN a lot of crap, and rightfully so, but he seemed like a good guy and devoted family man.

Very touching tribute on ESPN. It's a shame you often don't realize how special someone is until they're gone. RIP.

Liked him a lot. Class act. A life well lived.

too young for anyone to pass.......RIP

Really glad someone made this thread on the main board. Like him or not, he was a critical piece to the sports media machine. And agreed with others, he was one of the good guys. Always brought a passion to his work. RIP.

Sucks...49, just sucks....RIP

RIP Stuart, He was one of the few ESPN guys that I really liked. Condolences to his family, so sad and much too young to be taken away !

Most memorable sports highlights of my childhood. RIP Stu Scott. Gone too soon

R.I.P Stuart Scott

Lucas Oil Stadium had a moment of silence for him before the game.

Very Sad to Heat this.

RIP Stuart, He was one of the few ESPN guys that I really liked. Condolences to his family, so sad and much too young to be taken away !
Loved the guy. Was just a fantastic guy who was a great family man and was so enthusiastic about sports. Him and Eisen were a staple on Sportscenter for years. My thoughts are with him and his family, truly was a joy to watch and listen to. Way too young, a very sad day indeed.

RIP Stuart Scott...Booya

I knew he was battling cancer, but I'm still shocked. Stuart Scott was a great broadcaster, and he seemed to be a better person. RIP and booya!

Heartbreaking.... Cancer sucks.

RIP Stuart Scott....

He was truly one of the best at what he did, seeing the distraught reactions of many on ESPN really tells you how great of a man this guy was. Rest in peace, Stuart..

One of the only SC anchors I liked. Cooler than the other side of the pillow. RIP, Stuart.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back