PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Resilient Tom Brady Critics Already Looking Ahead To Next Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSleevesPinkStripes

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.theonion.com/articles/re...um=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Pic:1:Default

WASHINGTON—After the veteran New England Patriots quarterback secured his record-tying fourth Super Bowl championship and third Super Bowl MVP, scores of Tom Brady’s harshest critics across the nation announced Friday that they are already eagerly looking ahead to next season. “It was a disappointing end to the year, but it’s over now, so it’s time to start laying down next season’s groundwork for why Brady ultimately doesn’t belong in the conversation of the all-time best NFL quarterbacks,” said Pennington, NJ resident Isaac Reynolds, who, along with millions of other tireless Brady detractors, has already turned his attention toward the coming six months of building arguments as to why the Spygate and Deflategate controversies tarnish all of the 37-year-old’s accomplishments. “It’s critical to stay motivated throughout the offseason and focus on any potential weaknesses in Brady’s career, like the fact that Joe Montana’s perfect 4-0 record in Super Bowls clearly means he’s the more clutch player. The important thing to remember is that it’s easy to get complacent—especially after doing this for so long—but you always need to be ready for Brady’s next run of two or three bad games, otherwise you’ll miss an opportunity to argue that he’s too old and should just retire already.” Brady’s critics also reportedly committed to offering up nothing but arduous praise for Peyton Manning in the future, noting that the Denver Broncos quarterback would have undoubtedly won more Super Bowls than Brady if he’d just had better coaches throughout his career.​

Gotta love the onion.

You do realize the Onion is a not a real thing?

So apt.

Bronco morons and Jet miscreants must be proud their arguments have made the Onion

Onion never fails to deliver

I actually heard someone that sounded like the onion piece the other morning whilst listening to nail radio. Someone from New York called in, he was absolutely lived about brady and the pats winning the Super Bowl he started off by saying he didn't recognize the patriots as world champs, he went. On to say that because of spy gates and deflate gate all the games and Super Bowls should be vacated because bb and TB cheated and weren't punished. When The host of the show pointed out that the pats lost a first rnd pick and 750,loo dollars the caller said that was just a slap on the wrist. When it was pointed out that there was no evidence that brady deflated the balls the caller dismissed it. What got me was the level of out right anger.

those onion reporters should have their livers sliced out....o_O

Poor it's still real to me damnit guy. he's out there somewhere, watching re-runs of WCW and crying softly into his Japanese moe pillow wondering why wrestling is more real to him than his stuffed 'girlfriend'.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/re...um=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Pic:1:Default

WASHINGTON—After the veteran New England Patriots quarterback secured his record-tying fourth Super Bowl championship and third Super Bowl MVP, scores of Tom Brady’s harshest critics across the nation announced Friday that they are already eagerly looking ahead to next season. “It was a disappointing end to the year, but it’s over now, so it’s time to start laying down next season’s groundwork for why Brady ultimately doesn’t belong in the conversation of the all-time best NFL quarterbacks,” said Pennington, NJ resident Isaac Reynolds, who, along with millions of other tireless Brady detractors, has already turned his attention toward the coming six months of building arguments as to why the Spygate and Deflategate controversies tarnish all of the 37-year-old’s accomplishments. “It’s critical to stay motivated throughout the offseason and focus on any potential weaknesses in Brady’s career, like the fact that Joe Montana’s perfect 4-0 record in Super Bowls clearly means he’s the more clutch player. The important thing to remember is that it’s easy to get complacent—especially after doing this for so long—but you always need to be ready for Brady’s next run of two or three bad games, otherwise you’ll miss an opportunity to argue that he’s too old and should just retire already.” Brady’s critics also reportedly committed to offering up nothing but arduous praise for Peyton Manning in the future, noting that the Denver Broncos quarterback would have undoubtedly won more Super Bowls than Brady if he’d just had better coaches throughout his career.

Gotta love the onion.

This is sooooo spot on!

I actually heard someone that sounded like the onion piece the other morning whilst listening to nail radio. Someone from New York called in, he was absolutely lived about brady and the pats winning the Super Bowl he started off by saying he didn't recognize the patriots as world champs, he went. On to say that because of spy gates and deflate gate all the games and Super Bowls should be vacated because bb and TB cheated and weren't punished. When The host of the show pointed out that the pats lost a first rnd pick and 750,loo dollars the caller said that was just a slap on the wrist. When it was pointed out that there was no evidence that brady deflated the balls the caller dismissed it. What got me was the level of out right anger.

Very similar to one of the local idiots here in Pittsburgh that I almost got into a fist fight with at the barbershop last month, as he was spewing his nonsense left and right and I just couldn't sit there and take it any longer.

The level of sheer anger is not only somewhat surprising to me, but it's also become amusing as well. You can immediately recognize the low level of intelligence by the number of cheating references. The average fan with any brains may bring that into the equation, but they also bring up many of BB and Brady's pluses as well.

14 years of serious ass kicking makes frustrated fans butthurt & angry

We're onto 15!

That 4th ring makes it really easy to embrace the hate now. A big GFY to the other 31.
Seriously.. I love all of the other Boston teams, but the Pats are #1 in my book... ALL I wanted in my sports life was for the Pats to win one more... I'm goooood for a while.. lol

1951_fit512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back