PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Some Patriots are feeling under the weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not feeling that great either.

A gas turned into a solid this morning.
I woke up at 3:50 in the morning with some liquid. I’m blaming the white chicken chili.

La CONfora

Is there any reputable reporter reporting this that is citing their own source and not La CONfora?

Will be very surprised if Gilmore didn't infect at least some people.

This is about how I'd expect them to feel when the 21 hours from 7 AM Monday to 4 AM Tuesday includes four bus rides, two flights, and a football game.

The individual players have the ability to opt out if they wish. And they still get paid.
And yet, not my point. Whether or not they choose to play or get paid to do it is of no consequence if there are no games to be played.

How many draft picks will this cost them, you'd have to think the saliva is running strong in the Park Avenue clown car to make an example of the Patriots.

Will be very surprised if Gilmore didn't infect at least some people.
wasn't he called for holding on Monday, besides Mahomes? Post game flag for personal foul....loss of draft pick

Does or did anyone actually think that there would not be some infections? These are just bumps in the road. Continue to play the games and take care of those who do become infected, and their families. Any major outbreak on teams, should then result in a 2-3 week pause, not a cancellation of the season.

I'm getting tired of the head in the sand mentality

Well duh, that's how they get away with doing whatever they like whenever they like. Because you people are hooked on it like a drug. It's like I said, the 32 owners are the drug cartel,
goodell and the NYJFL* are the drug dealers,
and you fans who are hooked on it are the drug addicts.
Are you not watching the games? Consuming any nfl media?

I’ll be honest, it seems weird that the Patriots organization has players tested, and then lets them interact & be in the facility with everyone before they know the results of the test. If this is how it is, then it would seem that there should be strict masking & distance protocols in place if know one knows wether or not they might be infected...?
Testing, then allowing players to mingle before you know the test results just seems like an oxymoron.

These guys are too dumb for their own good.

Hope Goodell is happy he rammed the chiefs Pat's game through. All to give the chiefs a win

It's like he ignored what happened to the titans who tested negative and then started popping up positive

And yet, not my point. Whether or not they choose to play or get paid to do it is of no consequence if there are no games to be played.
How many players have yet to make a full recovery from this? How many have died? They knew the risks and decided to play anyway. Freedom of choice.

How many players have yet to make a full recovery from this? How many have died? They knew the risks and decided to play anyway. Freedom of choice.

So far none of them even have symptoms

IIRC that window closed around the time TC started.
Doesn’t change what I’m saying. They had the opportunity to opt out and still get paid. The ones who are here decided to play.

Does or did anyone actually think that there would not be some infections? These are just bumps in the road. Continue to play the games and take care of those who do become infected, and their families. Any major outbreak on teams, should then result in a 2-3 week pause, not a cancellation of the season.

I'm getting tired of the head in the sand mentality

Cancel Culture.

The obligatory "they knew the risks" is true but one would think that the league do more than hand out bracelets and ban jersey swaps and then shove players on a plane 48 hours after being directly exposed to a player who had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back