PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Patriots team meeting at 7pm tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Could they just say no we are not playing? i wonder if they really would forfeit if the league insists they play and it’s not safe. I can’t imagine the Chiefs are excited to play 3 games in 10 days either.

Could they just say no we are not playing? i wonder if they really would forfeit if the league insists they play and it’s not safe. I can’t imagine the Chiefs are excited to play 3 games in 10 days either.

Pats KC is one of the prime matchups of the season. There’s no way the ratings obsessed NFL would let them forfeit. They should refuse to go on the flight and force the game to be postponed.

Pats KC is one of the prime matchups of the season. There’s no way the ratings obsessed NFL would let them forfeit. They should refuse to go on the flight and force the game to be postponed.

If they are forced to play and more players test positive after the game I really can’t see Goodell keeping his job. No way.

Who’s to say they have the same attitude that you do? These are young athletes getting 6 or 7 figure pay cheque’s each game. I would bet most of them wouldn’t want to cancel and miss that game cheque.

It's almost as if... Humans, as living organisms, do not have the exact knowledge to fight a global pandemic in the modern era.

I suspect that there are several subjects.

Among the subjects will be how to AVOID catching the virus.

How could they just simply move the game to Monday or Tuesday? They're going to know for sure who Newton has been around that quickly? I could see the Chiefs saying they aren't playing forcing it to be postponed later.

How could they just simply move the game to Monday or Tuesday? They're going to know for sure who Newton has been around that quickly? I could see the Chiefs saying they aren't playing forcing it to be postponed later.

???
If everyone will have several consecutive negative days of negative tests, then they could play Tuesday.

i would think the chiefs would be complaining about 3 games in 10 days...that’s ridiculous....and we have already seen the injuries coming out early in the season due to the lack of preseason and training camp..

I have the season until November ..... looks like it’s on schedule

It's almost as if... Humans, as living organisms, do not have the exact knowledge to fight a global pandemic in the modern era.

Need the vaccine.

Hoyer will start.

Its been a while but in the Browns games that I watched he was very mobile. Too mobile when he got wrecked on a play that resulted in IR.

This season is turning into a mess already. How could they have so much time and examples from other sports and still be this inept in decision making? No real contingencies? Nothing?
Their decision making has been crisp: slide the Pats game out of Sunday, slide the Bears into the 4PM slot, see if they can get away with playing the Pats game Mon or Tue. Do everything to keep the game as viable as possible till you decide it can't be played. Follow the money. Greed is always behind NFL decision making.

The real question is whether or not their decision making has been any good.

It'll be interesting if they have the 'nerve' to play the game on Mon or Tue given the guy in the middle of the NE huddle probably has been infectious in practice all week, and then it'll be interesting to see if the remaining players decide to play or not, and if they play it'll be interesting to see if anyone on KC becomes positive in the next 8 days.

Their decision making has been crisp: slide the Pats game out of Sunday, slide the Bears into the 4PM slot, see if they can get away with playing the Pats game Mon or Tue. Do everything to keep the game as viable as possible till you decide it can't be played. Follow the money. Greed is always behind NFL decision making.

The real question is whether or not their decision making has been any good.

It'll be interesting if they have the 'nerve' to play the game on Mon or Tue given the guy in the middle of the NE huddle probably has been infectious in practice all week, and then it'll be interesting to see if the remaining players decide to play or not, and if they play it'll be interesting to see if anyone on KC becomes positive in the next 8 days.
Or if they want to get on a plane with 50 others who might be infectious for a two to three hour flight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft