PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Jarrett Stidham and N'Keal Harry making alternative plans to practice if OTAs are cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized last year's PS offense is this year's game day offense.

Great news about the team building!
Other than almost the whole offense being back (other than the QB and #4 WR) you're onto something.

Edelman, Sanu, Harry, Michel, the OL.

There's plenty to criticize but this is silly. And false.

Harry's issues were #1 health/opportunity. He got hurt early on and needed half the season to get back. Lost valuable time to carve a role, which explains why they had to get so creative to get him the ball. He didn't know the playbook enough and guys had already settled into their roles.

Point 2 is tied into that , Thinking too much. I see comments in regards to his speed which isn't the problem. The problem is he is in his own head and over thinking- hasn't settled into the offense. Needs to polish his route running to win seperation vs defenders. He made some nice catches with defenders draped on him so I can see why the pats invested in him. Good to know he can do that but we know its not smart to always gamble. Winning seperation with route running improvement will help his overall game...which leads to my next point

Once he has the ball in his hand you see the ability. He has the IT factor. Moves like a guy 2x smaller than him..very athletic. Makes guys miss.

With a full healthy off-season and a qb you were drafted with taking helm..I can see a breakout year.

Brady did not put the time in with these guys and really Dan Marino'd them last year.

na they just stunk, bad draft picks. Brady knows players who don’t belong when he sees them

Other than almost the whole offense being back (other than the QB and #4 WR) you're onto something.

Edelman, Sanu, Harry, Michel, the OL.

There's plenty to criticize but this is silly. And false.

:rolleyes:

"You've gotta be explosive!!!"

Pats need a decent TE or two ......

Once Brady stopped showing up to Otas and moaned about the players around him he punched his own ticket out of town.
It ran its course
I apologize to the Fans who put Brady above the Patriots.
However the Bucs bandwagon still has room left.
Powerful ChrisR with an impactful statement.
10/10 agree

Jerry Rice says hello.
Anquan Boldin shakes his head.

Rice did not gain speed.

He fine tuned his route running and had great hands. Played with the original GOAT Joe Montana in the West Coast Offense which at the time, was cutting edge to the tune of 5 Super Bowl trophies.

Comparing Jerry Rice to Harry is ridiculous. Harry would have been fetching Jerry Rice his coffee back in those times. At the rate Hot Tub Harry is going, he will be making Lattes at Starbucks for a living.

And Meyers has better chemistry with Stidham than he did with Brady if you remember the pre season so I expect Meyers to really break out this year.
I hope so!!!

Hope they can surprise us all in a positive way.
From what Gilmore and MCcourty had to say about Stidham....shouldn’t be a surprise....N’keal becoming a real Elite weapon next year (based on what we saw this year)??!....Yeah that would be a pleasant surprise

If only Brady would have put the extra time in.
For the past 2 years I would have to agree with you....team bonding, chemistry and commitment begins with the OTA’s honestly.....and when u have rookies and Brady honestly couldn’t be bothered with them and didn’t try to go above and beyond to help them out?! Sad

Rice did not gain speed.

He fine tuned his route running and had great hands. Played with the original GOAT Joe Montana in the West Coast Offense which at the time, was cutting edge to the tune of 5 Super Bowl trophies.

Comparing Jerry Rice to Harry is ridiculous. Harry would have been fetching Jerry Rice his coffee back in those times. At the rate Hot Tub Harry is going, he will be making Lattes at Starbucks for a living.

Pretty obvious to most sane people what I was doing.
Neither Rice nor Boldin were known for their speed. Ones the goat the others a surefire hofer. Harry has all the speed he needs. He was injured and missed a lot of time. Just needs to put his nose to the grindstone, work on his craft,his routes and with his QB.
He gets a pass on last year. Let's at least give the kid a legit shot before you write him off.

More excited about Jakobi Meyers than Harry.

More excited about Jakobi Meyers than Harry.
Don't forget Gunner!

We have Stidham, Harry, Meyers, and a draftee or two! Go practice squad! I mean, go team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes