PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: Bostic traded for a conditional 7th to Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly Freeny is the presumed #4 LB.

Then, there's Humber who was supposed to give him competition.

Finally, there is competition from the rookies and from Johnson.

Last edited:
So, if we get the 7th, we lose a spot [traded 6th]. That's ok. Got to churn that lower portion for possible diamonds in the rough. Lots of potential backup/spot starter/special teams linebackers.

I took you off ignore briefly because I wanted to tell you you are wrong. But we'll have to wait to see what happens in 2023.

Well, if it were up to me, I'd trade it for a 6th-rounder and draft a quarterback. You never know ...

Well, if it were up to me, I'd trade it for a 6th-rounder and draft a quarterback. You never know ...
They haven't hit on a HoF QB in that round in 17 drafts.

They are due:p

hopefully, our new irishman works out better than bostic.

Freaking awesome! The guy sucks. And i'll never forgive him for taking out Chung thus allowing Delani walker to get that long TD.

Getting a conditional 7th round pick for him is an absolute steal! I kid you not!

So what the hell was the point of bringing him in in the first place? Oh well. At least it wasn't a complete waste.

Dude sucked anyway

Sucked? Man, he is a freak of science. Dude violates physics every time he suits up as he can suck AND blow at the same time. He's a natural fit for Detroit.

Sucked? Man, he is a freak of science. Dude violates physics every time he suits up as he can suck AND blow at the same time. He's a natural fit for Detroit.
I don't like busting on other cities but I've been to DET on business more than I care to talk about and I swear the greatest part of that area is the airport.

Sad.

I don't like busting on other cities but I've been to DET on business more than I care to talk about and I swear the greatest part of that area is the airport.

Sad.

Concur. I remember MoTown as Detroit Motor City! All those great clubs and musicians. Yeah, there were gangs and drugs, but they mostly kept to the outlying areas. But today? Man, it could give 1946 Berlin a run for it's money.

Just maybe he will stick with Detroit. I doubt it but maybe.

Seriously, can anyone tell me what the conditions could possibly be on a 7th round draft pick? Do we have to give it back if the Lions go 0-16?

They needed a number 58 to help a player look tighter.

So basically a conditional 6th round compensatory pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back