PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

REPORT: Bostic traded for a conditional 7th to Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what the hell was the point of bringing him in in the first place? Oh well. At least it wasn't a complete waste.

Gotta kick the tires on some players mid-season if you wanna come away with an Ayers or Hicks. Don't think it was a bad move to trade for him last year relative to what it cost us, it just didn't work out.

So what the hell was the point of bringing him in in the first place? Oh well. At least it wasn't a complete waste.

Depth when they were getting killed by injuries.

Trade the 7th back to the Lion's for Bostic and a 4th. Straight from the school of Belichickology.

I still think the Randy Moss trades were among the great trades of all time. Trade a 4th to Oakland for him, get a couple of Hall of Fame caliber seasons out of him, and then trade him to Minnesota for their 3rd.

I still think the Randy Moss trades were among the great trades of all time. Trade a 4th to Oakland for him, get a couple of Hall of Fame caliber seasons out of him, and then trade him to Minnesota for their 3rd.
Rand was an absolute success here.

BB fleeced OAK and MN big time.

They don't call him the Godfather for nothing ....

Rand was an absolute success here.

BB fleeced OAK and MN big time.

Or, as triumph and captain stone said, f.cking Belichick, what a rube, the Patriots got screwed....

Maybe. He was functional in CHI so he is capable of something but clearly the coaching staff here wanted no part of him out there on the field.

Or Belichick is throwing Bob Quinn a bone... Not the first time he's appeared to have done that for someone from this organization. He did it with Pioli.

Or Belichick is throwing Bob Quinn a bone... Not the first time he's appeared to have done that for someone from this organization. He did it with Pioli.
I agree.

Obviously, we should look to recover a conditional 7th before we cut anyone. But, Belichick doesn't. Sometimes, he just lets the player have the freedom to make his own choices in free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes