PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember we are World Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz421

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
In all this nonsense I need occassionally remember the joy I experienced during that interception. No one can ever take that from us. Through all the envy New York fells towards New England they can never steal the fact we are Champs. Once in awhile laugh a little and remember what drives all this. The whole world wants what New England has.

I can not wait for the first night to be part of the loudest cheer session ever known. This just makes it all better. In fact I had thought after number 4 that would be it and we could settle into history with our memories. Now I don't know. Brady and the rest of us will be driven by furious demons the likes never known. New York has created this.

Lol, I can not wait for this season to see the dogs of hell released. The greatest football story of all time is being written before our eyes. Fellow New Englander's enjoy it.

Thank goodness NE won. But enjoying that win fully has been a challenge.

For once, the good guys won. I will be a huge Malcolm Butler fan forever, even if he doesn't become a superstar (I hope he does). That will go down as the single greatest defensive play in the history of the Super Bowl, maybe the single greatest PLAY in the history of the Super Bowl. I've watched that play hundreds of times, still get excited before it happens even though I know the end result.

It was one big FU to the NFL and all the haters. **** em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes