PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remember This

Status
Not open for further replies.

captadamnj

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
The Phish may have won 6 out of their last 7, but look at the quality of the wins. Squeakers at home against Sea, Oak and SF, and wins at STL, KC and the (then) QB-less Bills. I'll give credit where credit is due for finding a way to win games, but not exactly quality competition. The Phish will fry in the Meadowlands on Sunday!

(BTW, I'm openly saying I'm rooting for the Phish to LOSE as opposed to saying I'm rooting for the Jests to win. I know, semantics, but I can stomach saying the former out loud a lot easier than I can the latter.)

Home for the Ravens on wildcard weekend, a trip to Pitt in the Divisional Round for some unfinished business and in the Conference title game, HOME FOR INDY??!! :D:D:D Paybacks are a, well, you know! Yeah, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid!

Last edited:
I'm with ya. Doophins suck! I think they lose next week and we get in. As for your playoff scenario we can only hope!

Pass the Punch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back