PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss quick-hits on TE Allen, BB pushups and Chiefs PS game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this discussion is a bit misdirected. The receiver that has seen little of the field is 31 year old Amendola. He could be an IR candidate, or waived injured, brought back later, and a source of a spot for Lucien/Carr.

Lucien has more talent, but Carr fills the spot of slot receiver. A need if Amendola goes, or what will be needed within a few years for both post 30, Edelman and Amendola.

Nice comments from Calais Campbell, a respected veteran, offering more support to the reasons that the Pats have been so dominant. You Omissioners' and butthurt owners need to take heed!
Pretty much the same thing a few members of Washington said two years ago after joint practices. Pats were running the hills after practice and Skins players were stunned....
That's why Washington players are making tee times in January and Pats players are looking forward to trying to play in February.....

I think this discussion is a bit misdirected. The receiver that has seen little of the field is 31 year old Amendola. He could be an IR candidate, or waived injured, brought back later, and a source of a spot for Lucien/Carr.

Lucien has more talent, but Carr fills the spot of slot receiver. A need if Amendola goes, or what will be needed within a few years for both post 30, Edelman and Amendola.
I would be very disappointed if an experienced jack of all trades, Edelman backup, and 2x postseason hero were to be released for the next Brian Tyms, but that's just me...

Pretty much the same thing a few members of Washington said two years ago after joint practices. Pats were running the hills after practice and Skins players were stunned....
That's why Washington players are making tee times in January and Pats players are looking forward to trying to play in February.....
Not just 'Skins players. I remember reading the WaPo report after the first joint practice and their reporter was totally taken aback, had no idea what to say about it other than pointing it out as another way the Pats were different than any other team in the league.

I swear Guerrero has these people on some kind of CIA sponsored mind control project.

I think his trick is basically that he has a couple of things that are 100% right and make a difference that the NFL generally ignores, and a ton of total ******** woo woo new age garbage that does nothing, but the couple of good things still put you ahead of everyone else.

Observation: athletes tear things all the time. Conclusion: do way more flexibility training so things don't tear as much.

Observation: getting fat in the off-season eating junk food and drinking is bad. Conclusion: eat less crap 365 days a year.

Beyond that, uhh OK buddy, whatever you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing