PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss - NE has the highest rate of WR non separation in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure seems like Belichick, whose never been into excuses, is blaming the lack of practice for the team's offensive woes. Every time I hear him speak he brings it up.
Tennessee, KC, Seattle seem to have it figured out.

Rookie Chase Claypool with the Steelers looks ok.

It has been four days since the last "our receivers blow" or "Pats offense is trash" thread was created.

I figured we were way overdue for another.

It has taken over the Tompa Bay/Gronk thread. I think it's a sore subject and many fans are rightfully concerned. The sad fact is that our offense IS trash.

It sure seems like Belichick, whose never been into excuses, is blaming the lack of practice for the team's offensive woes. Every time I hear him speak he brings it up.
Such a departure for him. Never made excuses during spygate, deflategate, or when we had injury riddled years or got hosed by the refs or last year when half the team was sick with the flu vs Houston. It is starting to feel like the Patriot Way was really the Brady Way. What is tough is if we struggle offensively on Sunday which could happen against a very good niner defense then what will the excuse be?

whoever is doing out wide receiver drafting needs to be fired. Its one of the most important positions and we cant draft even a halfway decent one.

we end up with N'keal harry who is the only receiver it seems from that class who isnt doing anything.

Drafting and development has been suboptimal to say the least. The only one they quasi hit on was Malcom Mitchell. It cannot be that much harder than the other positions to draft and develop players.

How would DK Metcalf and Tyreek Hill have fared with Pats? They would be have been out of the league by now. Cut by the team.
Why? Because our system is complex. Complex, I say.

There does seem to be a lot of excuses and it seemed to be echoed by the players as well after the Denver game. I know practice is obviously very important but not challenging a potential first down spot at a crucial point in the game doesn't have anything to do with practice. Not accepting a penalty to drive them out of field goal range (at least for one play) doesn't have anything to do with practice. Cam sidearming passes off his back foot is something at this point in his career Cam shouldn't have to practice.

Maybe this will quiet the Brady cult. Or the Cam bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes