PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Wayne arrives for physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savy veteran who was still getting open before the injury. Now the question will be answered whether or not he has anything left in the tank after his physical.

Trending on Twitter nationally...NE is a dynasty, in the news and minds of the NFL....LOVE IT!!

I don't love it. This means that one (or two) or our five receivers are not ready to play and will be put on PUP or IR.

We used to have the following for Game One. Now, we need Wayne.
Edelman
LaFell
Amendola
Gibson
Dobson
Harper (PS)

This would have been really exciting in 2005.

Still a polished NFL WR, Can still get the job done. Gronk is the key, put a healthy Gronk out there with a side of Chandler and it will open up both the passing and running games.

If he has any tread left on the tires I say **** yeh.

Savvy veteran to teach Harper and Boyce who both land on the practice squad.
Or
Edelman
admendola
dobson
Wayne
harper
Opening night
lafell Pup
Gibson injured waived

I thought this would happen. I'm interested in seeing what if anything he has left.

I think Reggie's fire has been lit ever since the Colts choose Andre Johnson over him...he has something to prove!! Sign em up Bill!!!;)

he can tell the Patriots about the Colt's plan to sneak listening devices into Gillette visitor locker room and try and frame the Patriots for Roger

I'm sure Wayne will enjoy turning his head and coughing for the Patriots in a non-metaphorical way for a change. BAZINGA!

he can tell the Patriots about the Colt's plan to sneak listening devices into Gillette visitor locker room and try and frame the Patriots for Roger

Or going The FULL JOKER here...

Wayne comes here for a "visit", plants a bug in the visiting locker room that gets "discovered" later in the season & BB suspended for life. Mission Accomplished! :)

@ProFootballDoc: Despite age, REGGIE WAYNE could be quite healthy & poised for big year.
2014: triceps - healed
2013: ACL - 2nd season back usually better

@ProFootballDoc: Medically REGGIE WAYNE should have no problem passing @Patriots physical. Triceps injury last year should be healed. https://t.co/xihx6rBkyr

Guy put up 106/1355 numbers just 3 years ago. Last year numbers were not terrible and as stated he was battling two injuries.

I think this move will BUG the Colts. Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Actually majority are handling it pragmatically. I thought it will all be Jersey burning hysteric over there.

On an unrelated note, hearing that there has been an emergency rules comittmee meeting. More to come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back