Status
Not open for further replies.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
We have a 1st round pick!!!!!

Or rather, reasons for 31 teams to be pessimistic.

Also, we're keeping our coordinators.

Hopefully Floyd signs and has a full off season.

Last edited:
Lol, I agree, I have a feeling we get a 1st rounder for JG and then Bill trades down to stock up picks in later rounds and following year 1st and 2nds...

If we do end up getting two first rounders then I hope we get a solid edge pass rusher To replace Sheard. Also getting a high pick for a safety would be nice if Harmon walks. I think we gotta focus on defense in the 1st round and o-line in the 2nd.

60million in cap space, return of gronk..oh and we have the goat

We have a 1st round pick!!!!!

Or rather, reasons for 31 teams to be pessimistic.

Also, we're keeping our coordinators.

Hopefully Floyd signs and has a full off season.
Gronk returning too?

AFC East?

EDIT: even just the AFC in general.

Interesting to see what Belichick does. Almost half the starters of SB 49 were not on the the SB 51 roster.

AFC dumpster fire next year:

Oakland? Come on.

Denver? Dumpster fire.

Steelers: They are good but we own them.

SB52 Opponent??

EDIT: My SB52 Prediction Pats 35 Packers 17

Mitchel I think will be a game changer next year
Flowers will be a stud
Hopefully we deal Jimmy for a couple 1st picks or so
Lots of cap space

My wish list: other than keeping our most important free agents: RB, DE, OL and LB.

Scarnecchia coming back and another year of experience for the O-line, and we might have all five of those guys come back and start. Continuity is huge.

We had great health this year and that might be by design, sounds like they made some changes in the training room that paid off huge.

Mitchell could break out after a year in the system. Flowers could make a jump too and become one of the best in the league.

Floyd could come back and make a difference. Not saying it's a slam dunk but this is "reasons to be optimistic" :)

Gronk and two first round draft picks, one could be a high pick (obviously in a trade for Jimmy G).

Nobody else in the AFC was close this year. Don't see too many teams ready to step up.

Super Bowl experience for everyone.

Belichick.

Brady.

Gronk coming back.
If we find a way to keep marty this offense will be RIDIC with gronk and the marty of sept/oct before his injury.
Mitchell will be even better.
Floyd might add something, kind of an unknown.

Defense im a little concerned with all the free agents but theres plenty of cap space to sign or replace the key guys ( though ht and butler need to be resigned, not easily replaceable)

The titans are a sleeper next year! They have a ton of cap space, a solid offense and 2 first round picks. They play their cards right and we might see them in the afc championship if we can get that far yet again

The titans are a sleeper next year! They have a ton of cap space, a solid offense and 2 first round picks. They play their cards right and we might see them in the afc championship if we can get that far yet again
Are you really a sleeper after nearly winning the division?

No one mentioned a possible repeat of the pattern of 3 SB wins in 4 years - SB36 then 38 and 39....now it SB49 then SB 51 and ???

Certainly we are in good shape for a great run ... we were fortunate to have relatively decent health.
If we have rather decent good health again we'll be there making another run ...
I think Bill will be adding a few DL & CB draft picks this year ... let's hope he strikes some gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back