Status
Not open for further replies.

bakes781

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
just heard on WEEI Flash

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ray Rice DOUBTFUL?

Why? I don't remember hearing anything on him having major issues up to now. Hurt in practice? I really want the Pats to play a reasonably full-strength Ravens.

He will play.

They won't issue a injury report until this afternoon. My guess he will be questionable.

Why? I don't remember hearing anything on him having major issues up to now. Hurt in practice? I really want the Pats to play a reasonably full-strength Ravens.

Ummmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing Rice on the sideline. :cool:

Ummmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing Rice on the sideline. :cool:

nah, we want to beat them with rice playing. otherwise, we would have hear all week that the pats got by because of the baltimore injuries. :rolleyes:

nah, we want to beat them with rice playing. otherwise, we would have hear all week that the pats got by because of the baltimore injuries. :rolleyes:

Hmmm ... I dunno, I can buy ear plugs but a 1 in the W column is still exactly that. I'll take their team however it is delivered. Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game, but still part of things nonetheless.

I think we CAN beat them with Rice playing, and I'd like to see it. I watched too many games through my fingers last year. This year I'm willing to enjoy every game and not walk away upset if we blow it. Analysis over paralysis this year.

I somehow doubt I'm the only one who wants throw stuff and yells at the TV when the Pats get stinky... haha.

We could say the same about Bodden, Faulk and Warren.

I could care less what the others say.

I don't care if Rice plays....I just want Brady's hair to look great. Hopefully he will accentuate the tint and go with a deep cream rinse that lets the mane flow naturally.

I call BS on that. He looked 100% in his demolition of the Broncos last week. He cut and juked just fine. Pats D is gonna have their hands full on Sunday.

ok latest flash just said he's now been upgraded to Questionable. Sorry to get everyone excited.

:bricks:

I would think that if Rice is seriously this injured, it must e something recent, maybe tweaked in practice, because he looked damn good last Sunday.

Oh my god, REally? It's about getting wins, and we have a better chance to do so with him on the sideline.

I'm sure if the Ravens lose, they'll blame the officiating...oh wait, they'd never do that...:rolleyes:

Hmmm ... I dunno, I can buy ear plugs but a 1 in the W column is still exactly that. I'll take their team however it is delivered. Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game, but still part of things nonetheless.

Amen. You don't get partial credit for a W if the other team is missing a key player. A win is a win is a win. And the Pats will need as many of those as possible.

From Ravens Insider:

The Ravens were well-represented at practice Friday.

Linebackers Jameel McClain (knee) and Edgar Jones (thigh), running back Ray Rice (knee), fullback Le’Ron McClain (shoulder/knee), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (left knee) and cornerback Josh Wilson (hamstring) participated during the portion open the to media.

The lone exception was defensive end Paul Kruger, who had returned to Thursday’s session on a limited basis despite a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee. Kruger ran out to the practice field without his jersey and helmet, and he wore a brace on his knee.

It looks like Kruger could miss the game, but the others are probably going to play. The Ravens are beat up a little, but Ngata and Rice both said they plan on playing.

Pats are in good shape except for Fred Taylor (darn). I'm thinking he sits since i don't think he's practiced.

Sanders can sit, since they're deep at safety. Could be a Wheatley sighting. I personally think that would be huge. I guess you'd have to just but that in the Binky category since he hasn't played, but I've had a good feeling about his ability since watching draft videos.

Don't know what's wrong with Butler but, until further notice, something's wrong.

injuries for Week 6
Name Position Injury Practice Status Game Status
Fred Taylor ... RB Toe Did Not Participate In Practice --
Tom Brady ... QB right Shoulder Full Participation in Practice --
Terrence Wheatley... CB Foot Full Participation in Practice --
James Sanders... S Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice --

New England Patriots Injuries

Last edited:

BB better not ever remove Tom Brady from that report.

ever.....

**** you Bernard Pollard:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes