PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens fan checking in!

BMann

Rookie
Reaction score
Greetings, Pats Fans! Checking in from B'more, looking forward to another thriller between our teams, in what is becoming quite a rivalry. Unlike the Steelers, the Pats are a team I actually root for at times, with a QB that I can respect (unlike Roethlisberger). I've been a Baltimore football fan since the early 1970s, going back to the end of the Johnny U era, through the Bert Jones era (some great games against the Pats and Steve Grogan back then!), and have been a Ravens season ticket holder since the move in '96. I know a few Pats fans here in MD; some are a little obnoxious about their team, but with all the success your team has had over the past decade-plus, it's kind of understandable. One of them is one of my best co-workers pals, and we've engaged in lots of pre-game analysis (along with some friendly trash talking) this week. Looking to do the same (respectfully!) here.

Less than 24 hours to go, we ain't got no Lee Evans or Cundiff THIS year! :) Beer and soft crab sandwiches at the ready!

Welcome and may both sides have a great, injury free game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome........ Lot's of people are going on about the Ravens D being "old and slow" and making a big deal about all the defensive snaps they've taking this year, and saying they are worn down. As much as I'd like to believe that, I am expecting another brutal and close game. I'm confident we will win, but it will be a struggle.

Welcome........ Lot's of people are going on about the Ravens D being "old and slow" and making a big deal about all the defensive snaps they've taking this year, and saying they are worn down. As much as I'd like to believe that, I am expecting another brutal and close game. I'm confident we will win, but it will be a struggle.

And you're correct except for the outcome! Old and slow....stupid theory at this stage of the playoffs. 0 degrees and mile high couldn't slow them down so why would Basssssston weather?

And you're correct except for the outcome! Old and slow....stupid theory at this stage of the playoffs. 0 degrees and mile high couldn't slow them down so why would Basssssston weather?

You weren't throwing in 20mph winds though for deep passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back