PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens complaining about footballs used in Chargers game

Ravens complaining is like saying crap stinks...

Maybe they just need to work with the league office rather than using media...unless it makes Goondell's people look bad, them I'm all in favor.

Ha! I love how the article says they are "tiptoeing" around the issue of whether there was anything wrong with the balls. Like hell they are - they are using "air quotes" about the different balls, and saying "the balls were different, I'll leave it at that." as an excuse for missing a 65 yarder! There should be a fine and a loss of draft picks for taking anything public like this. There's a fine for a coach complaining about the refs, true? What they don't realize is that it's their own bad karma that keeps them from winning and only keeps them whining.

What a shocker! The Ratbirds kicker missed a 53 yarder and a 65 yarder on the same day. It had to be the other team cheating.

For a team that likes to be thought of as one of the tougher teams in the NYFL they sure do cry a lot. It's too bad they won the game.

I blame the competition committee. What team reps are on that anyway?

Is this one of those moments where the Ravens need to understand the rules? Like the ineligible play.

Aren't K-Balls fully controlled by the NFL. They are new balls that can't be broken in by the kickers.

They about slaughtered the Chargers and won the game.

Didn't they dominate that game? I guess they can play them again in the playoffs so would want the league to be on high alert. What a bunch of d-bags.

Oh man, it’s so hard to choose which team suffering (Steelers or Ravens) would be more satisfying on Sunday. Sometimes life just gives you lemons.

I think we can look on the bright side since one of them will be done. It's too bad that the Browns didn't kick both of them out this season. They were close.

Is this one of those moments where the Ravens need to understand the rules? Like the ineligible play.

Aren't K-Balls fully controlled by the NFL. They are new balls that can't be broken in by the kickers.

Yep.

"K-balls", that only the kickers use, are fully-controlled by the game officials. The teams never have possession of them, AFAIK, except when they're put into play by the refs.

I think we have a better chance beating Ravens.
Their receivers scare me way mess than Pitts.
As much as it pains me I have to pull for a Baltimore win

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back