PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rapoport: Gronk seriously considering retirement after 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so painful for me to watch gronkowski trying to run.

Looks like he is trying to play through a high ankle sprain or hip injury of some type.

Half the crap these people write about is crap. Sometimes it’s just make believe, like inflating footballs. Gronk played great yesterday and he is going to play again next year because Tom is playing, They enjoy each other’s company.

NFL Rumors: Why Rob Gronkowski Won’t Retire After Super Bowl LIII
I don't watch this show (garbage but a scoop that we all can like).
Stephen A While on air after saying he thought Gronk would retire.

“I just got a text message from somebody with incredibly close ties to the New England Patriots that says Rob Gronkowski is not retiring because (Tom) Brady didn’t retire,” Smith said. “Just so ya’ll know.”

NFL Rumors: Why Rob Gronkowski Won’t Retire After Super Bowl LIII
I don't watch this show (garbage but a scoop that we all can like).
Stephen A While on air after saying he thought Gronk would retire.

“I just got a text message from somebody with incredibly close ties to the New England Patriots that says Rob Gronkowski is not retiring because (Tom) Brady didn’t retire,” Smith said. “Just so ya’ll know.”

That was me. I pretend to have close ties to the Patriots and text Stephen A Smith to see what he'll repeat. It's been pretty entertaining.

As I posted before the game. He's still a good player.. IMO. If you watch Brady, he's looking at his other targets.

If youve had injury concerns , seems a good way to play NFL football. As a first class decoy, world class blocker.

In an offense with 4 other legit targets. This is not a compromise. He's still a great red zone target. Makes me wonder if it is just the game plan to go away from him and accept him in diminished role . Until defense shifts .

Don't retire..!! Probly the next game (or 2...? ) will tell the story more clearly.

Gee this explains it kinda clearly....:cool:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back