PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ranking pass catchers for all 32 teams (Pats are not last)

F U…. Go run & hide and change your screen name again.
Go wish death on some more pats players

Your kids must be embarrassed for you. Then again they are in their 70s so they probably don’t remember who you are

I will dig up the thread when I have time

at least I know I don’t have to go into witness protection program like gutless Andy Johnson

What ever happened to Andy?
Mowing lawns in South Dakota on the lamb?
I believe he's instructing grocery baggers locally.

Go wish death on some more pats players

Your kids must be embarrassed for you. Then again they are in their 70s so they probably don’t remember who you are
You wished me dead, so don’t go playing innocent

You’re a bandwagon boy who deserted the Bruins when they hit the skids & you even posted here, you don’t know why you still support the pats.

You go whichever way the wind blows.

You wished me dead, so don’t go playing innocent

You’re a bandwagon boy who deserted the Bruins when they hit the skids & you even posted here, you don’t know why you still support the pats.

You go whichever way the wind blows.
I would never wish anyone dead. I wish you would just shut up for once.
I dont get the bandwagon insult. You have no idea what I watch or for what reason.

Go change your depends. They smell.

I would never wish anyone dead. I wish you would just shut up for once.
I dont get the bandwagon insult. You have no idea what I watch or for what reason.

Go change your depends. They smell.

You don’t like me & I don’t like you.
You ignore my posts & I will ignore yours
Unless you want to continue to swap insults

I had Yellow Lab boy following me around, disliking all my posts for years, I believe this was political forum related from the past, because that’s where it started

I could care less, but one day I had enough. I disliked dozens of his posts & then I private messaged him.

I told him, if he continued, I would drop hundreds of dislikes daily on all his posts from the past.

I work 3rd shift from home & I have plenty of free time. I can do hundreds daily just for kicks.

I haven’t heard a peep from him since.

Do me a favor & just go away unless you like the insult exchange

I told him, if he continued, I would drop hundreds of dislikes daily on all his posts from the past.

I work 3rd shift from home & I have plenty of free time. I can do hundreds daily just for kicks.
oooooooooo-im-so-r73s2a.jpg

Did I just read about a grown man (or whatever this thing is) threaten to dig up all the posts of a posters past and give these posts hundreds of dislikes in order to "show him?"

I guess when you are 98 years old and on your death bed there is nothing better to do???

Did I just read about a grown man (or whatever this thing is) threaten to dig up all the posts of a posters past and give these posts hundreds of dislikes in order to "show him?"

I guess when you are 98 years old and on your death bed there is nothing better to do???
Game On ?

I only hit one person with dislikes & that was after receiving thousands over years from the same guy.

You want to exchange insults, go for it.

I will only respond to your insults. You don’t start anything, you won’t see any replies from me.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back