PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams throwing up a smoke screen?

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Rams bought a plane ticket for Sanchez for Sunday to St. Louis. Do you think they are using that as bait to move down and try to sucker in the Jest or Bucs?

Last edited:
Someone on NFL.com had a mock with Sanchez going #2 to St. Louis.

If Sanchez goes #2, Pete C. can be right about Sanchez leaving too early all he wants... the cash flow will definitely prove it was a good call.

Every other team is kicking the tires on Sanchez. Why not take a look and make sure your not passing up the next John Elway, since history will judge you for passing if you do and he is. If it was a reality, I feel like it creates a bad situation with Bulger, who could be traded. Then again, that must mean Sanchez will be close to seeing some serious game time.

Questions:

1. Are the Rams ready to trade Bulger? And to who?

2. Who would start the Rams regular season if not Sanchez?

3. Who replaces Pace at the tackle position?

4. Do the Rams feel the pressure to replace Tory Holt?

Every other team is kicking the tires on Sanchez. Why not take a look and make sure your not passing up the next John Elway, since history will judge you for passing if you do and he is. If it was a reality, I feel like it creates a bad situation with Bulger, who could be traded. Then again, that must mean Sanchez will be close to seeing some serious game time.

Questions:

1. Are the Rams ready to trade Bulger? And to who?

2. Who would start the Rams regular season if not Sanchez?

3. Who replaces Pace at the tackle position?

4. Do the Rams feel the pressure to replace Tory Holt?

If the Rams feel Sanchez can be a franchise QB, then they need to grab him.

The real question is if they've bought plane tickets for anyone else. Or if the report is even true.

If it is true, and they do plan on taking him second overall, then that could really shake up the draft order. Every single OT would be available, as would Crabtree, Curry, and Raji. That's pretty good if you're one of the teams not looking for a quarterback. You'd have to think, also, that the Jags would be less likely to get a better offer for #8 than what we reportedly put on the table. Interesting stuff.

The real question is if they've bought plane tickets for anyone else. Or if the report is even true.

If it is true, and they do plan on taking him second overall, then that could really shake up the draft order. Every single OT would be available, as would Crabtree, Curry, and Raji. That's pretty good if you're one of the teams not looking for a quarterback. You'd have to think, also, that the Jags would be less likely to get a better offer for #8 than what we reportedly put on the table. Interesting stuff.

Why isn't the owner of the Rams sending his private plane to pick up the kid???????

If the Rams feel Sanchez can be a franchise QB, then they need to grab him.

The only problem with that is that they have no OL to protect him and little talent at WR for him to throw to. Many a potential franchise QB has been ruined by getting pounded behind a crappy OL. Who's to say what David Carr might have become if he had a chance to develop some confidence and rhythm? It took Jim Plunkett close to a decade to overcome being gun shy after the beating he took when he was first drafted by the Pats.

I think this is a mistake for the Rams. I just don't see Sanchez as a leader. We are talking #2 overall. I think in most drafts this kid is a round 2 type pick. Now watch him become a great player. Anyway-I would not make this choice.

The threat means that if someone really wants Sanchez they should trade with the rams instead of KC or Seattle or Cleveland.

I think this is a mistake for the Rams. I just don't see Sanchez as a leader. We are talking #2 overall. I think in most drafts this kid is a round 2 type pick. Now watch him become a great player. Anyway-I would not make this choice.

If Bradford had come out, Sanchez is a mid first round pick and Freeman is asecond round pick.

Why is it mistake for the rams to spread the rumor that they might draft Sanchez. I would guess that they are trying to get Cleveland or Seattle to trade with them.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
Back