PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams lose Woods for season

The show must go on. Happens to just about every team where they lose important players for the season, next man up.

I’d take the Bucs injury situation, non-season enders to Gronk, AB, Davis, and Murphy-Bunting, over losing one key player for the year. People prematurely size up which teams have the injury bad luck. Same thing last year where Green Bay lost Bakhtiari at the end of the regular season, Kansas City lost Fisher in the end, and the Bucs would up getting Vea back in the Conference Championship game and SB.

Injuries simply aren’t devastating, provided it’s not a QB and the player can return later on.

I didn’t realize the 49ers have won four in a row against the Rams. And that includes one last season with Nick Mullens. I don’t think the Rams will sweep them. Vegas has the 49ers well above where their win/loss record would suggest.

Might not need to wait until the playoffs. They play the Packers, Cardinals, Seahawks, and Ravens. And two against Niners/away against Vikings is no sure 3-0 either.

Packers and Cardinals will be a tough test for the Rams. Seahawks and Ravens not so much. At the end of the year I think they are penciiled in for the 5th seed, but a very good 5th seed.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back