PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders vs Eagles game thread

It just got interesting.

It's time to pad your stats Raiders when it means nothing.

Sean McDoughnut is a dumbass. It doesn't matter if he was down when he was touched, he was touched while going down, so that counts as down by contact.

I think Long and Blount might be the first 2 guys to leave a 14-2 team and move on to another 14-2 team.

Rooting for the Eagles as they think they would be the weakest of the realistic SB opponents yet can still make the SB with homefield.

Of course I like the prospect of facing Case Keenum with the Vikings, but them having home field advantage is a variable I rather not deal with.

Sean McDonought is a dumbass. It doesn't matter if he was down when he was touched, he was touched while going down, so that counts as down by contact.

I disagree but that is because of the goodwill Sean built up with the Red Sox, I'm betting he's back next year unlike his coach shopping partner.

Who should replace Gruden on MNF?

Interesting that Gruden supposedly wants to go back with Tampa, so I guess he thinks he can guide Winston to his supposed super stardom.

I disagree but that is because of the goodwill Sean built up with the Red Sox, I'm betting he's back next year unlike his coach shopping partner.

Who should replace Gruden on MNF?

Interesting that Gruden supposedly wants to go back with Tampa, so I guess he thinks he can guide Winston to his supposed super stardom.

If Gruden leaves MNF, my interest in watching it will drop even more.

Replacing Mike Tirico with Sean was a huge downgrade. Sean sounds exactly what his history would say - a baseball guy. Painfully dull listening to him do a football game.

Some eagles fans where booing after that debacle to end the half. That's why i can't stand iggles fans. Booing a 12-2 team.

Replacing Mike Tirico with Sean was a huge downgrade. Sean sounds exactly what his history would say - a baseball guy. Painfully dull listening to him do a football game.
Not a fan of Sean M. But I'm not a fan of Gruden either.

Why do they keep doing this same story. Has BSPN run out of content? Maybe they should just drown themselves and their morally corrupt organization.

You've got it backwards. Sean is good at his job. Gruden is a self-parody.

Why do they keep doing this same story. Has BSPN run out of content? Maybe they should just drown themselves and their morally corrupt organization.

I missed the story as I switched over to a big boob woman on House Hunters so I guess will catch it tomorrow.

I missed the story as I switched over to a big boob woman on House Hunters so I guess will catch it tomorrow.

It was that time a Santa got pummeled by snow balls by Eagles fans at the stadium.

There is no way the eagles will get past their first playoff game.

If Gruden and Tirico leaves, I'd love to have Willie and Dave Dameshek. They are a great combination of funny, intelligent, well-spoken and humble. They compliment each other well.

Didn’t even know there were two games today and after watching a 1/2 of that awful steelers game I had to find something else to do.....lol

Rooting for the Eagles as they think they would be the weakest of the realistic SB opponents yet can still make the SB with homefield.

Of course I like the prospect of facing Case Keenum with the Vikings, but them having home field advantage is a variable I rather not deal with.

Hope if you want but i doubt they make it even with the first seed.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back