PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RAIDERS DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR: ‘I’VE HAD SOME SUCCESS AGAINST (TOM) BRADY'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady will rip out your soul, impregnate your wife, and get your defensive coordinator fired.

I didn't realize that Norton was the son of the great boxer Ken Norton.

When he played for the Cowboys and 49ers, that's all you heard. It's like how announcers can't help but remind the viewers that Hogan played lacrosse.

Regards,
Chris

When he played for the Cowboys and 49ers, that's all you heard. It's like how announcers can't help but remind the viewers that Hogan played lacrosse.

Regards,
Chris

They always like to bring up some sad human interest story about one of the players during a Super Bowl or one of the playoff games. If I remember correctly they used Ken Norton in one of them. "His estranged father is here today blah blah blah" .

I wonder why he says this?

Anyone ever see evidence of this?

To be fair he could have been talking about Madden Football where he has had some success against Brady. And when Brady was getting the better of him? He just switched over to an entirely different game such as Big Stick Golf...

They always like to bring up some sad human interest story about one of the players during a Super Bowl or one of the playoff games. If I remember correctly they used Ken Norton in one of them. "His estranged father is here today blah blah blah" .

I don't know Tony, maybe it was just the way you phrased it. But the way you relayed the story about his estranged father gave me a feeling inside my gut (and I'm pretty sure it isn't because of the late night nachos bell grande washed down with a sixer I just put away)

Took a bit of digging but I think I have the evidence Norton must have been referencing:

Electric-Football-animation-game-in-play-optimized.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents