Seattle played NE 2 times when Norton was a LB coach

In those 2 games,

Brady

723 yards
6 TD
3 INT
68%
95.6 QB Rating

And really the one loss was because the Pats defense gave up a 45 yard TD pass with a minute to go

Who's Tom Brad?

100% perfect typing is an unreasonable expectation.

1*r2eNC9rHlw74liuFTN4l2A.gif

In those 2 games,

Brady

723 yards
6 TD
3 INT
68%
95.6 QB Rating

And really the one loss was because the Pats defense gave up a 45 yard TD pass with a minute to go

And don't forget the BS 4th down play where Braylon Edwards pushed off and then taunted Dennard. Instead the ref calls DPI on Dennard, what a ****ing joke!:rolleyes:

But hey Russell Wilson said beating the Patriots manned by 4th and 5th string safeties is what gave him confidence he could do it in Pro Football. Go figure...o_O

o
In those 2 games,

Brady

723 yards
6 TD
3 INT
68%
95.6 QB Rating

Yesss success right there I tell ya.:confused::D

Can punches in the head and consequences thereof be passed down from father to son??..

Inquiring minds want to know..

I like his optimism and appreciate him looking for the (sliver) silver linings. You have to take what you can get with TB12.

Norton's Dad took a lot of low blows when he was a heavyweight contender. I think one of them landed when Ken Norton Jr. was a little swimmer waiting for his turn to take it to the house, so to speak.

With that secondary, Ken Norton, Jr. should probably keep his yap shut. By way of comparison, the Raiders are giving up 7.9 yards per completion, or 4th worse in the NFL. If every time Brady connects the Pats get 7.9 yards, the Raiders defense will never get off the field.

Jack Del Rio has once again assembled an undisciplined organization that can't get out of its own way. Del Rio es fiesta!
October-28-blog-post-feature-image.jpg

Last edited:
Norton's Dad took a lot of low blows when he was a heavyweight contender. I think one of them landed when Ken Norton Jr. was a little swimmer waiting for his turn to take it to the house, so to speak.

With that secondary, Ken Norton, Jr. should probably keep his yap shut. By way of comparison, the Raiders are giving up 7.9 yards per completion, or 4th worse in the NFL. If every time Brady connects, the Pats get 7.9 yards, the Raiders defense will never get off the field.

Jack Del Rio has once again assembled an undisciplined organization that can't get out of its own way. Del Rio es fiesta!
View attachment 18633
That is actually the point of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft