PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Raekwon McMillan Signs

@Patsgofor4 , LOL.....yes a bit understated on my behalf. I was trying to say that McMillan is the faster player and could earn a position for himself over Bentley. Thanks.
Agree. Does anybody know the salary?

Does anybody know the salary?
Shouldn't be much; 2-down/short-yardage run-plugger ILBs are a Dime a dozen, same as DBs who aren't laterally athletic enough for Slot CB or fast enough for Boundary CB or stout enough for Safety...you know, like Jalen Mills....except in Billy's eyes...

Anybody brought into the building who might ensure that JaWrong Bentley leaves it by September is fine by me...But from all these LBs & DLmen we have here now, we STILL don't have anybody who can cover RBs & TEs; nor do we have the Wilfork/Branch/Shelton-type of 0/1-tech wide-body DT to neutralize 2 blockers all by himself.

2021 DL < 2020 DL.

Liked him a lot coming out of college.

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Thow dust honour my taste, thank yee.
For many a long age I had pondered how I might do homage to that most distinctive of avatars before the answer, which had laid openly before my eyes all along, came to me! Victory!!!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back