PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question re: Uniforms

I buy out Kraft, problem solved.

Seriously, I think three throwback games a year:

One game Bledsoe era

One game Brady era

One game current throwbacks

Rest of 14 games and all postseason games wear real modern professional looking iconic uni's last worn in 1983

<mic drop>

Just get rid of the effin suitcase handles on the shoulders. Huge WTF on that recent gimmick. Navy, Brady era, stop with the color rush nonsense. And I actually hate Pat Patriot except as a quaint reminder of bygone days. It's a cartoon. Good thing the oilers aren't a franchise at all, the similar lack of detail on televisions of the time made the helmets almost interchangeable from a distance -- tell you anything? Yeah. Even if it's a flying elvis (or a flaming thumbtack) you need an at-a-glance factor for a logo that you see from the cheap seats (or through TV). "Oh look, the wedge-shaped head of a guy. That''s my boys." Various animals have appeared in wedge form too, jags sometimes, panthers, etc. But nothing looks like our wedge elvis.

I buy out Kraft, problem solved.

Seriously, I think three throwback games a year:

One game Bledsoe era

One game Brady era

One game current throwbacks

Rest of 14 games and all postseason games wear real modern professional looking iconic uni's last worn in 1983

<mic drop>

Just one nightmare flashback to the dark days of Rod Rust and **** MacPherson is too many.

Just one nightmare flashback to the dark days of Rod Rust and **** MacPherson is too many.
Poor Celtics fans with nightmare flashbacks for forty years of John Y. Brown, and Satch Sanders' & Dave Cowens' head coaching tenures.

Poor Celtics fans with nightmare flashbacks for forty years of John Y. Brown, and Satch Sanders' & Dave Cowens' head coaching tenures.

If they wore red then I'd agree with you. :whistle:

I like everything about the new uniforms. Actually my favorite uniforms since the red pat patriots ones..

Wearing throwbacks doesn't count... Its the reds (60-92) the bledsoe blues (93-99) and the navy blues (2000 - present)
Fourier wearing red Pat Patriot and the modern uniform always was intriguing to me.

Here for my quarterly chime in to say I absolutely love the new uni’s. That is all. Carry on. :)

So basically the 93/94 configuration
For the most part, but change the color and style of the numbers and get rid of the numbers on the traps.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back