PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for locals

The 12th Man

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I came all the way from WA state to see the Pats tonight! Near Gillette right now. My 2 part question:
1. I read on ticket that cameras or video recording is not allowed. I'm pretty sure people take pics at games all the time. Can I bring either onside?
2. What time do Pats players usually warm up? I really want to see them during stretches/warm ups closer.

Thanks in advance and go Patriots!

Mods please forgive and delete this thread as you wish after I get some feedback

I came all the way from WA state to see the Pats tonight! Near Gillette right now. My 2 part question:
1. I read on ticket that cameras or video recording is not allowed. I'm pretty sure people take pics at games all the time. Can I bring either onside?

Oh man, people could have some fun with this one. I'll resist and simply say that, yes, you may take pictures. I do all the time, unless something has changed and I don't know about it.

2. What time do Pats players usually warm up? I really want to see them during stretches/warm ups closer.

I typically show up in the stadium about 45 minutes before kickoff, get situated and such. Sometime between then and kickoff they're warming up. I showed up about 90 minutes before kickoff once (don't remember why) and saw Welker and Brady pitching and catching. I wish I had specifics, but that's the best thing I can tell you. Perhaps Tunescribe or one of the other long-time season ticket holders can tell you something definitive.

Have fun. Kick a Jest fan.

j/k on the last part....sort of

Last edited:

Mods please forgive and delete this thread as you wish after I get some feedback

Way to go 12th Man. I am jealous. Make sure to represent all of us from the Evergreen State very very loudly.

I'm pretty sure the policy is cameras are allowed, but large zoom lenses are not. I remember one game I brought my SLR camera and the security guy gave me a little bit of a hard time. Ended up letting me in, but not before making sure the zoom lens was shorter than the length of his hand. You shouldn't have any problem if it's a basic digital camera with no large lens.

Update: Here's a link to the stadium policies. No video cameras allowed. Still cameras are permitted. Although considering every cell phone has a built in video camera I'm not sure how they enforce that one.

http://www.patriots.com/stadium/index.cfm?ac=gamedaystadiumpolicies#patron

Have a great time at the game.

Last edited:

Your questions appear to have been covered. That being said, have a beer for me and make some noise tonight!

Thanks for all your help guys! Will make sure and be very loud along with my wife and represent Pats fans from WA!

Thanks for all your help guys! Will make sure and be very loud along with my wife and represent Pats fans from WA!

Oh.. did you know Bledsoe has a winery (or something like that) in Walla Walla? Have you been there?

Your questions appear to have been covered. That being said, have a beer for me and make some noise tonight!

It's going to be VERY cold tonight. You'd better make it a beer and a shot! :D

Whats the deal with walking in via aschroft lane, and crossing over the tracks? Is this guarded? Also is there front yard parking along north street?

I'm pretty sure the policy is cameras are allowed, but large zoom lenses are not. I remember one game I brought my SLR camera and the security guy gave me a little bit of a hard time. Ended up letting me in, but not before making sure the zoom lens was shorter than the length of his hand. You shouldn't have any problem if it's a basic digital camera with no large lens.

Update: Here's a link to the stadium policies. No video cameras allowed. Still cameras are permitted. Although considering every cell phone has a built in video camera I'm not sure how they enforce that one.

Official New England Patriots - Stadium - Game Day Stadium Information & Policies

Have a great time at the game.

They're constantly changing policies. When I started with TeamOps, the lens couldn't be longer than our ID badge (credit card size. Last time I worked an event earlier this year, they were allowing all cameras.

Whats the deal with walking in via aschroft lane, and crossing over the tracks? Is this guarded? Also is there front yard parking along north street?

As far as Ashcroft, if it's guarded it's by the cops. You won't get onto North Street without a pass.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back